• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Party Keg Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_dazza27

Reaction score
I'm looking at taking a couple of kegs away for xmas and am thinking of getting a soda bulb keg charger and tap that connects to a liquid disconnect.

I came across a website a week ago that the charger for about $40 and the tap for $50 odd. Problem is, i can't find the website.

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction? Or maybe someone might want to sell something similar?

Thanks

Check the sponsors at the top of the page...I'm sure both CraftBrewer and G&G could help you out.

I just bought a keg charger and bits for the QLD case swap - yesterday.

Price from Craftbrewer (sponsor, top of page, no affiliation) was:

Keg charger including a gas disconnect $43.50
beer disconnect $13.50
bronco tap $ 7.95
CO2 bulbs $ 19.90

I had some beer line and a clip to secure the bronco party tap to the beer line. Being in Brisbane I picked up, you would have to pay freight.

:icon_cheers:

Edit: no need to spend fifty bucks on a party tap, the $7.95 Bronco taps do an adequate job and nearly everyone uses them: Pic from yesterday:

case_7__Medium_.jpg

Bribie,

I'm sure you are happy with your new setup but I am leaning (Again) towards a Sodastream bottle if I can't find a small fire extinguisher of around 2kg.
More economical IMHO. :icon_cheers:

TP

I reckon the main consideration for chargers vs sodastream is whether you want to take your reg with you.

I reckon for multiple full size cornies a sodastream is the only option.

You can get the sodastream adapters on ebay pretty cheap (relatively speaking, I can't understand how a bloody nut can cost so much anyway)

As I just posted on another thread you can actually buy the 16g bulbs fairly cheaply on the web in bulk lots that should last you for a while. I was going for the sodastream thingo initially but I'm only doing very occasional usage, max 6 times a year.

Latest posts

Back