• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Keg gear-(Melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donutski

Reaction score
Hi all, avid reader of these forums-thanks for all the advice so far. I've been brewing for about a year and now wanting to start using kegs.
I'm looking to buy a CO2 bottle-2.6 or 6kg, 2x19L kegs, 1x9L keg, regulator and 2x taps(bought a chest freezer already). If anyone is looking to offload some surplus gear or know of a good deal somewhere, please let me know. I do buy stuff from Keg King but they are closed for another cpl of weeks so thought I'd ask here first.
I'm in Mitcham-eastern subs of Melb and work in city..willing to travel a bit...
Thanks, Duncan

Hi Yob, what sort of persuasion is required. I think you're nearby too? I could need some hops too...

TwoCrows said:
You could try this guy , he has a shop front and an ebay store and is located in clayton, Victoria.

I have bought a few items here and the price seems good. Starsan, yeast, hops
He has a lot of keg related items from keg king I believe.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/giftssmart_Home-Brew-Equipment_W0QQ_fsubZ712617219QQ_ftidZ2QQ_tZkmQQ_colZ4
I've used him before as well when I've been in a pinch. He's on Clayton Road as you head down towards Braeside. Cheapest gas bottles in town if I remember correctly.

If you haven't found what your after yet. I have been dealing with the guys at Sydney homebrew supplies. They are on here. They always seen happy to help AHB guys with everything. They helped me out of a pickle. Good advice and great price.

Latest posts

Back