Wtb Injector Pump For 1hz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FNQ Bunyip

Non Pro Member
Reaction score
Well as the title sujests I am in need of an early model 1HZ injector pump ... I just put a reco motor in and the pump failed in the first km , The pump was put into the Diesel place in town and he rang today to tell me its stuffed ..

So whos got one laying around waitting for me ... yeah right ...

Cheers Walking bunyip ... :(

you poor ******* thats not a cheap excersize. Good luck with it. 'Yota pumps can be rebuilt?

managed too get hold of a 2nd hand pump saturday night ,, told its done 220,000 ,, from a 97 wagon ...

will get it to town today for a check up and hopefully on the road in a day or 2 ...

cheers

could've got a march pump for that!

hahaha good luck with it mate

Good luck with it!. I know a mate of mine had trouble with his injector pump on his 1HZ in a 105 series.

Thanks for the intrest fellas ,,,

Mr Tyreman : I have a March pump and am very happy with it ... $2400 could buy 10 bloody more ....

Komodo : Just an old 75 series ute ,, '91 .. So today's update is $1450 to do this pump up and injectors .. Can live with that ... More than was planning to spend but hell its done now ...

Dropped into Toyota and got price on brand new pump ... $2800 .. so if i build another one I'll do it that way ...

Cheers

Back