• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Glass Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom909

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for some glass bottles for my brew. If anyone has any for sale it would be appreciated. Any shapes/sizes will do!

Cheers,
Tom

I have 100+ crown seal delabled stubbies if you want them.

Brisbane south side pickup for nix.

Cheer,

Jesse

Sorry guys i thought it was in my info on the left.

Im in newcastle.

I have 100+ crown seal delabled stubbies if you want them.

Brisbane south side pickup for nix.

Cheer,

Jesse

Are your bottles still available? And how southside are you? I'm on the north, but willing to take a (reasonable - the wife will harass me otherwise) trip down there.

Ta much

Hi all,

I am looking for some glass bottles for my brew. If anyone has any for sale it would be appreciated. Any shapes/sizes will do!

Cheers,
Tom

MHB in islington has about a million bottles in there for sale whenever I go in. PS His is the best hbs in existence, take advantage of that while your living in newwy :p

Are your bottles still available? And how southside are you? I'm on the north, but willing to take a (reasonable - the wife will harass me otherwise) trip down there.

Ta much

Yeah mate, all yours if you come and get them. Not very far south at all.

Sent you a PM with details

I drove passed a scouts hall recently and they were collecting glass bottles. There were cartons upon cartons of beer bottles, i saw a few tallies there too. They presumably collect them to sell so maybe if you contacted them and gave them 5-10 cents a bottle they would part with them.
I know this doesn't help you because we are in different states but i have seen other scouts halls collecting beer bottles too, so maybe contact your local scouts group?

Or go to the tip, they always have mountains of various bottles. This sounds gross but you are going to clean and sterilize them anyway, again if you offer them more than what they normally get they'll probably part with them. (I assume they get 5 cents MINUS transport costs so they're probably better off selling them to you). Can't hurt to ask anyway.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back