• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Flooded 2 Tap Cobra Font, Temprite Etc Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman

Reaction score
My dad has just spent quite a lot on renovating his house, including a very nice looking bar area.

He has asked me to try and source out everything he needs to get beer on tap (CUB kegs, until i get back into brewing and start to bring mine back over).

The bar looks top notch, and he wants to finish it off with good equipment, so thought i would try the good people here before starting to hunt for new stuff.

So basically he wants:

A silver 2 tap Corba font - flooded (and whatever is needed to get the flooded font frosty :) )
A drip tray
Connections and another CUB coupler (already have one)
A temprite or similar cooling unit

So anyone got any of the above or know where i can get my hands on them?

Still have a gas bottle, reg, ball lock disconnects and i think i have enough line still. But if i have forgotten anything then let me know, and im probably after that too. :)

Have alot of unused brew gear for trade if its preferred to sale.

Cheers

Andale sell the comercial stuff direct to homebrewers. This is quality stuff and the prices I feel are reasonable.

Cheers

Hirns

Im keeping my eye on ebay. but like to ask here as i know alot of people here are like me and have alot more gear than they use. :) Id rather give back a few bucks to the community i have taken so much of information from.

On a side note, has anyone ever bought a font from kegking.com.au ?? $169 - seems very cheap, i take it the quality is nothing like Andale? What does a Andale one retail for? Their website doesnt list prices for many components.

Im keeping my eye on ebay. but like to ask here as i know alot of people here are like me and have alot more gear than they use. :) Id rather give back a few bucks to the community i have taken so much of information from.

On a side note, has anyone ever bought a font from kegking.com.au ?? $169 - seems very cheap, i take it the quality is nothing like Andale? What does a Andale one retail for? Their website doesnt list prices for many components.

There is a reason they are so cheap, set one up for a guy recently and looked fantastic and is working great at the moment but don't go looking for parts all slightly different to any thing I have for my gear. So a leaking tap is a replacement tap.

I got mine through Ebay was larger than required but better more than less, got a 5 tap flooded font( with taps ) for ~$600 new from andale 3 tap flooded font (no taps) ~$660 inc gst taps were ~$100-$120each.

Good Luck

A duel font from Andale was around $205 when I priced one about a year ago, but I can't remember if it was flooded. Email them and they will send you their current homebrew catelogue. I found them very good to deal with.

By the way, I picked up two Andale Floryte taps on Ebay last week for $50 the pair. The kits for them are $10 from Andale and then they'll be new again!

Cheers

Hirns

Latest posts

Back