• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Cubes + FV's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreadMurderer

Reaction score
Hey folks!

Organising my brewing equipment here in MELBOURNE and looking for:

2 x 20L Cubes
2-3 x 25L FV's

Bonus would be a BIAB bag too but no biggy. :)

I've noticed the thread about cheap cubes/buckets but wait time seems long so checking if anyone can help me out.

Cheers,
Scotsman Dan

BreadMurderer said:
Hey folks!

Organising my brewing equipment here in MELBOURNE and looking for:

2 x 20L Cubes
2-3 x 25L FV's

Bonus would be a BIAB bag too but no biggy. :)

I've noticed the thread about cheap cubes/buckets but wait time seems long so checking if anyone can help me out.

Cheers,
Scotsman Dan

Cubes you can get from weekend markets for $5.00, yes food grade and they would have held a fruit concentrate in them.

FV's Bunnings for $20.00 or something, haven't bought one in a while.

Batz

^^^

As much as I hate to admit, the big green shed has great 25L Fv's cheap as chips...

Measure your fridge and work out if their square or rounds suit you best

I'd agree, Yob. Mine are all from the big green shed, and have the added benefit of a tap at the bottom of the vessel. Makes life easy when getting samples during fermentation, and then easy to drain into the keg.

Yob said:
^^^

As much as I hate to admit, the big green shed has great 25L Fv's cheap as chips...

Measure your fridge and work out if their square or rounds suit you best

Batz said:
Cubes you can get from weekend markets for $5.00, yes food grade and they would have held a fruit concentrate in them.

FV's Bunnings for $20.00 or something, haven't bought one in a while.

Batz
Great recommendation Batz, people in Melbourne are queuing up for the second hand cube thread at the moment, might have to check out my local market.

Latest posts

Back