• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb : Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylfish

Reaction score
Hey guys, anybody in perth metro comtemplating selling or selling a chest freezer? Im looking for it to hold 2 19ltr kegs (650mm High)

anybody got any they are looking to offload?

Cheers

Dylan

Not quite what your looking for, but I've got a large fridge that I'm looking to sell this weekend as part of a garage sale. It's quite a large fridge but only has 1 selving rack (don't know where the others are). It would easily fit 3 kegs (probably 4). PM me if your interested.

Hey guys, anybody in perth metro comtemplating selling or selling a chest freezer? Im looking for it to hold 2 19ltr kegs (650mm High)

anybody got any they are looking to offload?

Cheers

Dylan

That's a quite small requirement from a chest freezer. Have you considered a bar fridge?

i initially looked at bar fridge but couldn't kit the keg in since most have built in ice boxes. along with these kegs i will have acompaning co2 bottles and other bits and bobs too.

Back