• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb - Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how are you planning on lifting it into, and out of a chest freezer? very heavy....

BTW, I bought a kegerator off ebay to fit one of these fermenters. Absolutely perfect fit.

They are $550 including font and everything, so you could resell the font and just keep the fridge... so will end up at about $450

Not bad for a brand new, stainless fridge, that is an absolute perfect fit.

BTW, I bought a kegerator off ebay to fit one of these fermenters. Absolutely perfect fit.

They are $550 including font and everything, so you could resell the font and just keep the fridge... so will end up at about $450

Not bad for a brand new, stainless fridge, that is an absolute perfect fit.

Haven't decided on how to get it in yet, probably get the block and tackle out :)

Kegerator is an awesome idea. Then I can re purpose it as well when I'm not fermenting. Thanks for the tip - was it one of these ones?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kegerator-Beer-Keg-...=item3a54ad1224

that one has a curved door, which I dont think is quite as good.

I got this one

they dont have any listed at the moment, but just email them and they should be able to do it for you.

Yeah thats a great fridge, i think ill grab one as a chrissy present to myself.
Can anybody tell me exactly what else i would need to have a complete keg setup. i see it has a font, conectors and regulator. Obviously i need kegs but what else is needed?

yep thats about it. I'd go for a better regulator as the ones supplied are a bit cheap, but everything else is ok

I emailed Pinnacle about them as well back on the 27/10. The mentioned they would be back in stock in about two weeks time from there. However the product is still not listed on their website.

that one has a curved door, which I dont think is quite as good.

I got this one

they dont have any listed at the moment, but just email them and they should be able to do it for you.

Latest posts

Back