• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Bottles, Bottling Gear.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spork

Reaction score
Are you kegging your beer now? Thinking of kegging but don't want all your bottles and bottling gear to go to waste? Moving house and giving up brewing? I can help!
I'd like to buy bottles and bottling gear, specifically: A decent quality capper, (and caps if you got them,) a bottle sanitiser ( http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Home-Brew-Bottle-Ri...=item3f05d66a69 ), a bottle tree and bottles.
As for bottles, if I can pick up locally (Northern Tassie) then I'll consider any longnecks, however if I have to have them posted I would like decent quality ones. Swingtops or nice heavy duty ones, 640 or 750ml.
These would be ideal, but I'd prefer to buy 2nd hand and pay less... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Home-Brew-beer-bott...=item3f08061a26

bump...

Don't suppose any of the site sponsors have a "bottling pack" for a decent discounted package price?

I could probably put together a hammer cappers + hand capper...
Also 2x half bottles of sanitise, 100 caps etc.

Lots of junk piling up :)

Will have a browse tonight.

Won a couple of flea-bay auctions last night.
Bench capper, bottle sanitiser and bottle tree for $65. With freight will cost me about $100 for the three.
Just need bottles and caps now, will check the sponsor's stores I guess, or flea-bay again.

I always write this but have a barbecue with 5-10 of your mates and grab a few boxes of coopers longnecks. They'll help you polish them off in no time and you'll have fun doing it.

Bugger buying empty longnecks. I'd fix you up with some if you weren't in Tassie.

Back