• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb 80l Pot

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troopa

Reaction score
I know its a long shot but maybe theres someone out there with an 80L pot (prefer aluminum but would consider SS if the $$ is right) they want to part with in the Newcastle/Hunter/central coast region or are willing to courier if its not to harsh

I do have a 60L ally pot with 3600W element and valve if someone wants to trade but i would be hard pressed to part with the element at this time as its another cost i dont want to fork out for and most ppl dont have 15Amp setups anyway

Post here or PM me with details

Tom

i spoke to beer belly the other day. and a 100ltr to be shipped to tuggerah on the central coast was only gonna be 67 bucks insured. if that helps.

thats for a ally one aswell.

i spoke to beer belly the other day. and a 100ltr to be shipped to tuggerah on the central coast was only gonna be 67 bucks insured. if that helps.

thats for a ally one aswell.
:eek: Surely the $67 is just the postage?
That is crazy cheap.

Ta for the info will i think ill end up going that route if i cant find one in the local area at one of the catering joints

Tom

the ones i have found around here at tuggerah and erina are all pretty expensive. like 164 for the 80ltr pots. stuff that when you can get a bigger one for the same price. otherwise if you don't mind the drive you can go to allquip.com.au at newtown?
hope this helps.
willis

Back