• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 4 Faucet Flooded Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayahhdee

Reaction score
Guys, I'm chasing a 4 tap flooded font for my new keezer.

Ideally a t-bar or elbow font but not too picky.

Any advice on where to pick one up for <$400 new would be great, otherwise if anyone is looking to off load a used one I'm interested also.

I've looked at chicompany.net and a couple of other online retailers but am hoping to get something a little cheaper.

Hehe, yeah I'm watching that one with interest in the hope it doesn't go berserk.

Have a 4 tap flooded font (andale) I can part with due to downsizing. Looking for $300. No taps included though.

Cheers,
Clint

I got mine by going to my local commercial fridgies. They'll tell you who does the most pub work and just see if they have stuff in their spares bins.

I bought my perlicks from the states and the font cost $80 from the fridgies (flooded) although i did have to buy some snaplock adaptors for the back of the taps. The fridgie sourced them for me and gave them to me cheap enough.

kegtaps2.jpg

Back