• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: 2.6kg Co2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Quoted $199 from KK

THESE guys do them for $149 which appear to be identical items despite the professional blurring of the image on the bottle.

Anyone melbourne based got one sitting around not using one they wanna get rid of?

:icon_cheers:

Yob said:
THESE guys do them for $149 which appear to be identical items despite the professional blurring of the image on the bottle.
I just ordered one from these guys on the weekend, confirmed before order that they ARE keg king bottles (my LHBS only does refills of keg king bottles).

It is odd, there other size bottles don't have the keg king branding blurred.

not realy mate, I need it for Friday and im taking tmoz off to sort it out, if the link above allows pickup, im sorted, but I dont want to drop a couple hunge if I dont need to ;)

Keg King will do 10% off for cash.

They're still not exactly local for you, but you can combine it with picking up a couple of extra bags of malt. Make it worth the drive.

Fair enough, afaik they have a shopfront. but i dont know how far wadonga is from you... apart from north :)

I just bought one yesterday from that blurred pic ebay mob. I believe you can do pickup from Clayton South...which is where they also fill 'em for $25 whenever you need?

I have that 6.8kg bottle from Cheeky Peak as my main unit. $208 for a full 6.8kg bottle is an absolute bargain...shame it's so far away though.

Dave @ Greensborough fills it for me for his 6kg price of $50. But because it's a larger bottle, and not a model he normally has around, he gives me a full 6kg bottle as a swap, then when he gets mine filled he keeps it aside for me so I get it back next time. Top service that.

carniebrew said:
I just bought one yesterday from that blurred pic ebay mob. I believe you can do pickup from Clayton South...which is where they also fill 'em for $25 whenever you need?
Is $25 good for a 2.6? I've done maybe 6 or so force carbed/dispensed kegs so far so I figure I'm probably half way through... haven't had to refill yet so unaware of bargains to be had (with the exception of Grumpy's megaswill deal).

mofox1 said:
Is $25 good for a 2.6? I've done maybe 6 or so force carbed/dispensed kegs so far so I figure I'm probably half way through... haven't had to refill yet so unaware of bargains to be had (with the exception of Grumpy's megaswill deal).
Yeah, Dave's price is $30 for a 2.6kg, as is Grain & Grape's.

carniebrew said:
I messaged that guy but never got a reply. I really do hate Gumtree, it's become the craigslist of Australia...
That sucks.
with ebay+paypal fees hitting 12.5% though I'm conflicted

siege said:
That sucks.
with ebay+paypal fees hitting 12.5% though I'm conflicted
It's the same conglomerate no matter what.

You get less dickheads on eBay, still millions of them on eBay though.

Just went to my friendly fire eztinguisher mob to get my big arse 6kg steel cylinder filled.

Chatting with him about using modifying an extinguisher to have a spare/backup cylinder.

He kindly gave me a 2kg extinguisher.

Whats a 6kg refill set you back from them? Is it the same grade purity CO2?

Latest posts

Back