Worthogs - Pale Ale Mania 2012?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you again... your'e everywhere I wanna be :lol:

Yeah but just one step ahed of you...or should that be 2 points ahead...ha ha

Is it possible to be someone "brewing nemisis"???

If it is - MWAH HA HA HA HA.....(imagine maniacal laughter) I'll be yours.

Nah - Good luck man.

Which category did you enter? - American for me.

edit - Buggered if I know how those linke got in there. Dont bother clicking them I didnt put them in there. They take you to some survey crap!!! WTF

I am popping my cherry with this one too. I've entered an american and just hope to get some constructive feedback. Good Luck everyone!

im thinking that there are some headaches delaying the result postings?
:icon_vomit:

More likely they are still judging. The Comp is today, people. From 11 am onwards.

Have some patience.

You are correct Manitcle,

Entries from 11am onwards, judging starts 12:15, so really, they have just started. I can imagine they have a lot to wade through as well.

More likely they are still judging. The Comp is today, people. From 11 am onwards.

Have some patience.

Good thing I can count I was rushing to get my entry in to the HB shop
Before 11 yesterday. <_<

Good thing I can count I was rushing to get my entry in to the HB shop
Before 11 yesterday. <_<

Before 11 yesterday at the designated drop off points (HB shops)

OR

Before 11 today at the venue (Ryans in diamond Creek).

What are you on about?
If you already know that then what was the point of either of your earlier posts?

I dont think Mant's has had a beer today as he suggested above..

Please take 2 of the following and see me in the morning...

2+

wheres the sheepish emoticon?

Question for ask you guys with comp experience.

Whats the go usually with announcing results. When would you expect to hear the outcome? Do they usually get posted on this forum?

And I assume that the feedback sheets get sent out at a later stage? Post or email?

fk knows.. Im in your boat too ;) Im guessin its one of those things you get used to?.. you know... this hobby teaches patience ;)

I would expect to see something up in the next few days for results to be published on the worthogs site and VicBrew.

Question for ask you guys with comp experience.

Whats the go usually with announcing results. When would you expect to hear the outcome? Do they usually get posted on this forum?

And I assume that the feedback sheets get sent out at a later stage? Post or email?

If you want to know immediately, best thing to do is actually go to a comp as winners are usually announced at the end of the comp (so same day). Otherwise it will be a day or so after - depending on when those responsible get time to compile and post online. I'd expect tomorrow or Wednesday.

well done Manticle :beer:

ed: could have sworn I read your name in there, second look reveals it is not.. :blink:

ed: could have sworn I read your name in there, second look reveals it is not.. :blink:

Best I got was a 5th in UK pale. You beat me in APAs and my IPA (same beer as the APA and never really an IPA) did nicht so gut.

I told you we should bar Hoser from entering comps. Let's steal his bag.

Well done to Hoser, yum yum yum, Fraser John, Shaun R.

That's all the AHB users I can work out who placed but I don't know everyone's username. Well done to others as well.

Latest posts

Back