Worst Album Cover Ever?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could 'Joyce' be Kath from Kath 'n' Kim's mother??? Sister???

Spooky,

Shawn.

BigD where did you get the Shaggs album?!! great stuff!!

Even funnier than they look, they are hilarious to listen to. A mate of mine collected all their stuff and we used to listen to it (only when truly hammered) in spasms of crippling laughter. Sound like a girly version of The Monkees straight after a big taste of heroin doing The Cream covers produced managed and directed by Sid Vicious on acid. So bad it's good. They actually sold a lot of albums - cult following.

Ah, so the Shaggs devotees come out of the closet :p Love the Sid Vicious connection. Mmm the Pistols, so much to answer for... Love their work!

Shawn.

you can blame me for the postings but not for owning the records.this is the stuff i would avoid at all costs.
if i ever come across a shaggs album deebee consider it yourse.
i will even look out for a devestatin dave album for you.
your brewing will never be the same if you have these as background music. :p

Pure gold. :D

I cant find any Devastating Dave MP3s around though. I *will* keep looking :)

hey kook
dont forget to look for goats favourite female songstress

the one and only JOYCE

im sure he would love to hear this played at the sail and anchor whilst drinking a few pales :D

ah yes knocking back a loverly fresh LCPA while Joyce croons away an the background......

( I feel a little ill )

now im jealous goat...not about joyce but the fact i have to wait till next year before i can enjoy quite a few fresh lcpa,s.
ya gotta love freo home of lcpa :chug:

That's enough
Some of us are drinking
:unsure: :eek: :blink:

Most of these are praise the lord religious freaks.

I'm going for a spew.

In keeping with the tradition of the thread.

livingwithlesbians.jpg

The worst thing is Johnno played this bloody thing over & over while brewing on Saturday! And he was singing along too- my ears will never be the same.

Hopefully we will also get the "Exciting sounds of airlock bubbling" soon.

modelroadracing.jpg

This bloke is looking for Devastating Dave.

heeeyyyaaaaa!!!

Karatist.jpg

Latest posts

Back