World Cup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really enjoying the football. SWMBO is a Lancashire lass, one-eyed PNE supporter and England fanatic...so definitely on the three lions bandwagon!! Next few weeks are going to be so sleep deprived: TdF, Wimbeldon, World Cup, Silverstone F1 GP...

Last edited:
Sadly I think Les Blu will prevail from the final 4, I have only been correct tipping one game so far, I hope I dont make it 2…… we are in for 3 cracking games of Football but.

They just didn't make their chances count. Couldn't get the ball in the net. Good game, but disappointing outcome. Will have a think on an appropriate consolation brew. Red Revenge... Store for 4 years and enjoy.

I was brewing and watching the game. Was a great game, both teams played well. France were very good defensively and played mostly for the counter. Belgium seemed to run out of ideas.

Was brewing a Belgian pale in the hope of a win for them... Oh well.

Wasn’t that game at 4am? Do you guys seriously get up to brew at that time? or do you work nights or something?

I got up to watch the football, had the day off so was going to brew anyway. Thought I might as well get the mash done while the game was on.

Why doesn't anyone throw the damn ball? Why are so many players writhing on the ground in agony one minute and miraculously cured the next?

Seriously, go Croatia. They deserve it.

Watched all the games and was pleased England advanced so far, definitely outplayed by Croatia, still have a way to go seeing as it was a soft run up to the semis. Hoping for a good result from Croatia, and the Belgium v England game will be a corker with all stops removed from both sides.

Latest posts

Back