World Cup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awfulknauful

Reaction score
Anyone else watching the world cup, looking forward to the Spain Portugal clash, hoping for a win for Portugal.

I'll be up for that one too. Would like to watch the Uruguay Egypt game too, but gotta work tomorrow. Bit apprehensive about our game against France.

With good reason to feel apprehension about the Australia France game. Got a strong feeling that Germany may do it again, just going on the talent that didn't get a gig.

Yeah, Germany is my pick too. I think England could do well this time around though.

Hope I am not going to end up with egg on my face after the Germany loss to Mexico but the last world cup Germany was woeful until it came to the finals. Can't wait to see how England perform, though it should be an easy start for them.

Watching Ikea v Samsung tonight and recording Ingerlaaand v Tunisia. Thank you Optus for underestimated the interest in the world cup. Seriously? Should be on SBS anyway.

It's unlike England to show this much composure right up to the last minute, which is refreshing. A deserved 3 points.

Ref was rubbish.

That's one thing Australian football has always had plenty of, quality goalkeepers. Just wish the other positions were as plentiful.

That Ronaldo goal looked like it was going in before he had even lined it up. He is such a freak.

Last night the Nigerian lad scored the best goal I've seen so far in this world cup, mind you I haven't seen them all yet but this was special.

Back