Wolfman's Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolfman,

I've had one of these beasts sitting in a box for about 10 years (it's a long story..) & I reckon it's about time I finally mounted/used it.

Any chance you could PM me the details of what you did & any problems/pitfalls/pratfalls you encountered along the way?

Ta!

Yob said:
I use the aldi jobbie ($50) and I'm sure you've seen the ozitto models?
Hmmmmmm might check aldi. I have seen the ozito ones. They more than that.
Yob said:
...and also, you missed some grain..
Looks awesome mate.. Nice upscale :)
Yer that might be the next mod.
MartinOC said:
Wolfman,

I've had one of these beasts sitting in a box for about 10 years (it's a long story..) & I reckon it's about time I finally mounted/used it.

Any chance you could PM me the details of what you did & any problems/pitfalls/pratfalls you encountered along the way?

Ta!
How the **** can you have one of these tucked away for ten years. Compared to my kegking mill if I'd had it years ago I'd be brewing every day!

When I get a chance I'll put finger to keyboard with the details.

I now want one of these mills, Any idea on how much the postage was ?

I have emailed them, just waiting on a reply, and the website says they are not taking orders in March, but fingers crossed they are still working and someone gets back to me

Hi All,

Best way to get these from the States is to buy them in pairs direct from Crankandstein

Wolfman and I got ours delivered for $61.75 USD / $30.87 each

It's the 3D model with the upgraded 1/2" driveshaft

Don the owner of Crankandstein is a good bloke and answered all my questions about the mills

My mill is a total beast - went through 8kg of grain in about 2 mins

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1425443920.851275.jpg

I did get a reply from Don stating the $61.75 postage, nice to know I could always add another mill for the same shipping cost

they are not taking orders till the end of march, so it gives me some time to have a think about it, but im pretty much locked in

Wolfman said:
How the **** can you have one of these tucked away for ten years. Compared to my kegking mill if I'd had it years ago I'd be brewing every day!

When I get a chance I'll put finger to keyboard with the details.
Like I said, it's a long story (about 10 years long in fact...). 'Don't wanna go into the sordid details here.

Thanks, when you get around to it, I'd appreciate it.

BTW, Happy Birthday!

MartinOC said:
Like I said, it's a long story (about 10 years long in fact...). 'Don't wanna go into the sordid details here.

Thanks, when you get around to it, I'd appreciate it.

BTW, Happy Birthday!
Did you want build instructions?

Motor was possibly the best brewing investment I've made. Well luckily I didn't have to pay, if I did it would still be the best investment.

Latest posts

Back