Wireless Hygrometer's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malted Mick

Reaction score
What is the latest, best and most user friendly Wireless Hygrometer? Searching historical posts on Tilts and ISpindal there seems to divided opinions on accuracy, ease of use and conectivity. I also see that KL have discontinued selling Tilts. On their website they mention they are sourceing a more reliable replacement for the Tilt, I will wait and see what they come up with. After my research I not convinced the present Wireless Hygrometer's are worth the money for the convienience of getting real time SG and temp data. At present I use a PET pressure fermenter and can take samples for SG using a party tap at any time. Interested to hear from users of Wireless Hygrometer's on advantages over my current set up.

I have a Tilt and it is accurate for temp throughout and OG. However, it is not accurate for FG. A clump of yeast accumulates causing inaccuracies. It does tell you when fermentation starts and when it is complete.

If you have a device with the Tilt App open, it does create a chart on Google Sheets. Activity can be checked anywhere in the world you can access Google (on another device).

C348B46F-C8BD-494F-AB7A-C31DCFED6D4B.jpeg

Last edited:
You do mean hydrometer don't you?

Back