Winery Supply Shop In Wa Gn Hwy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Online Brewing Supplies

**** OBS ****
Reaction score
Hi anybody know what the winery supply shop ( Skippy were are you?) on Great North Hwy is called? They have lots of Stainless bling but I never seems to see then open. Would love to check it out this weekend and maybe do some Micros on the way.
GB

Hi anybody know what the winery supply shop ( Skippy were are you?) on Great North Hwy is called? They have lots of Stainless bling but I never seems to see then open. Would love to check it out this weekend and maybe do some Micros on the way.
GB
Its called SWAT!

The guy that runs its name is Ilio I think, lots of shiny bling but also lots of general winemaking equipment that is happy in the brewhouse as well.

Its called SWAT!

The guy that runs its name is Ilio I think, lots of shiny bling but also lots of general winemaking equipment that is happy in the brewhouse as well.
Cheers I could not find them in the yellow pages.But then again the yellows cost to much! I will check tomorrow under swat. If not take a drive..A long drive.Cheers
GB

Cheers I could not find them in the yellow pages.But then again the yellows cost to much! I will check tomorrow under swat. If not take a drive..A long drive.Cheers
GB
White pages is your friend Nev!

SWAT Trading
754 Great Northern Hwy 6056
Herne Hill
(08) 9296 6466

GB

gday nev,

if you havent found it over your way, keep driving down and we have a swat shop here!!! :p

hows the building going??

cheers amita

Latest posts

Back