Willy Beer Fest - Williamstown, Melbourne; November 23rd 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolio666

Reaction score
No affiliation etc.

Haven't seen a lot about it yet but sounds great for the Western Suburbs having something of interest for us. 150 years is a good stint for an Aussie pub.

Looks like some good names on the list and hopefully more names to come...

http://craftypint.com/news/post/willy-beer-fest/

Twitter: @willybeerfest

Well hopefully this revives willys pub scene a little. In the 5 years I haved lived in the area, willy seems to have become a ghost town for pubs and restaurants

Doesnt seem so manticle according to urban spoon its closed

The creperie is gone... Not that many good restaurants around I think...

For me the beer & food places to go are the Steam Packet (no affiliation) which has good pub grub and beer, the Prince Albert (Bettenays) and the Junction Hotel (Newport).

Good craft beers and food at them all.

Anyway, as I said, it will be good to have a festival of interest to attend. Though the Tall Ships in Williamstown on election weekend will be pretty cool to see.

Just a bump for this as its this Saturday. Who's going and to what session going to grab tickets today

I won a double VIP pass to this through Crafty Pint. Woo!

Me n missus will be at the PM session. Really looking forward to it.

Love to have a beer with any AHB mob who are there.

Just bought tickets for the early session on Saturday... Wife is expecting me to come home and help with the kids that night. We'll see how capable I am of that.

Hopefully the rain holds off.

Happy to catch up with anyone there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought early session ticket like you said hope weather holds off!

Not the best weather today oh well beer will help!!

Pissing down! Hopefully the rain clears by this arvo I was planning on riding down.

What do we know with regards to seats, shelter, and ability to buy "take aways" from the suppliers? Thinking about taking the camping chairs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure 3 tokens gets you a bottle. Dont know about seating and shelter doubt there will be much

Stupid metro doing track works now I have to catch the bus there!

Latest posts

Back