• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Willow 33l Esky From Woolies $24.99

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rendo

WTF
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just bought a new 33L Willow esky from Woolies. On special for $24.99....($15 off i think) i assume it is at all woolies but I dont really know. I bought it at the Norwest Circa Woolies (NSW). There is ONE left :)

From the looks of the other thread here, 33L is more than enough for a full batch. Maybe it is too big? should I have got the 25L...i think it should be fine with the 33L....I wont be doing double batches.

Anyway, I assume I can get a good 5-6kg of grain mashed in this puppy. Now I have to modify it etc. Anyway...CHEERS

Rendo

Oh that's good news! I saw the $20 one in Coles yesterday and thought for about 5 mins and decided not to get it....read the forum last night and then thought "I'll get one tomorrow". Went in today and had a look...they weren't on special anymore! Hopefully I can pick one up from Woolies then ASAP!

Oh that's good news! I saw the $20 one in Coles yesterday and thought for about 5 mins and decided not to get it....read the forum last night and then thought "I'll get one tomorrow". Went in today and had a look...they weren't on special anymore! Hopefully I can pick one up from Woolies then ASAP!

Thats EXACTLY what happened to me :)....was dissapointed when I went to coles and they werent on special anymore.....i hope you get one in woolies mate...

rendo

Latest posts

Back