Wild Turkey Draught

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houso

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Anyone have any idea if this could be made and kegged??
Thanks for your help.

i believe that a few guys have done something similar. You can buy a whole bunch of cola of your choice and add enough bourbon to the keg or you can try buy the sodastream cola mix and make it up and carbonate it in the keg with the wild turkey added.

never know till you try.

I've made a girly drink in a 12L keg,

1 Soda mix of cola
1 Bottle of Vodka
11 litres of water.

Chill, carbonate(shake even to the point of over carbonating), serve.

i dont see why it wouldnt work either way described the co2 should keep the cola fizzed enough
dont they have bourbon and cola on tap in some places these days ??

On a similar front, I was gonna try a Dark n Stormy using hmoebrew ginger beer and a bottle of rum.

Has anyonr tried this?

I put on a keg of Rum and Coke for my birthday recently.
From memory it was about 10 litres of coke\pepsi and 1.5 litres rum.
Bought the coke, didn't buy the rum ;)

It's at normal beer serving pressure so it's not as fizzy as pub draught but still pretty good.

Campbell

I've done a stack of spirits on tap.

Easy as, just work out your ratio of spitit to mixer and pour in, usually the cola will loose some gas so you need a little top up but not much.

Great for parties where some won't drink beer!

Any ideas of how to make a brew similiar to the Post mix bottles we buy?
Will it have a head like bundy draught??

On a similar front, I was gonna try a Dark n Stormy using hmoebrew ginger beer and a bottle of rum.

Has anyonr tried this?

I have mate! As a bundy drinker I decided to try this as dark n stormy is my fav beside dry n lime I just used the coopers ginger kit and primmed with raw sugar and made it non acoholic probally 0.2% or something bottled after 3hours in ferment its nice also another way i like to drink bundy is with ice coffee or any other flavoured milk beautiful....On another note do they have turkey draught? I have had budy draught and love it especially when they run out of spirit glasses and give you a middy for the same price...Can you buy bundy draught in bottlo's as I have only had it at RSL clubs....

oh josh off topic mate but how the hell did you pass me in docs tipping comp and InCider I am comming for you boy look out next round.. GO THE SAINTS KICK THE BYES ASS!

spirit glass........

I remember years back they put bundy draught on tap at the imperial in tamworth and it was sold in schooners for the same price as beer.

ooooo there were some headaches from that venture i tell ya

cheers

Latest posts

Back