Why has Nick JD got the arse?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying my best BBB but I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. Sure I could just hit the 'like' button but then I feel cheap and dirty like I'm lying to myself. Then to compound the problem, Jyo posts funny shit and I smack that button like a whore's ass. ;)

Heard a rumor that Nick JD was last seen driving in the Embassy precinct in Canberra. Only a rumor tho.

Cheers
Chris

TasChris said:
Heard a rumor that Nick JD was last seen driving in the Embassy precinct in Canberra. Only a rumor tho.

Cheers
Chris
yep, was caught on a surveillance camera.

funny-monkey-is-driving-the-car-copy1365722352347.jpg

That must be part of his

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu1OtyuR9YQ

EDIT: don't know how to embed
EDIT2: thanks brad

Last edited by a moderator:
whiteferret said:
b[/url]

EDIT: don't know how to embed
Just copy the web address when in YouTube, then paste in your post. If the paste option is not there when right click, hit the toggle switch in the posting toolbar.

Cheers

FFS.. lets raise our respective glasses to the poor hard done by... banned members who are clearly martyrs and have been victimised beyond belief. Lets not forget the "why" in amongst all the sniffles and falling tears.

Contribute? Yes indeed

Troll? Yes indeed

"Habitual line stepper" (Charlie Murphey quote) oh fk yes.

I feel a bit left out, would it surprise peeps to know that Ive not yet received a warning *point?... I mean... even Manticle (unjustly I should add) has a warning point... maybe I can buy one on Bum's :p

I was only after sphinxs speech in clip - insert nick instead of toby.
hes probably enjoying himself, you know, the other things apart from the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd split it with you but that might be a pro only feature Yob.

I just read this whole thing and still dont know! Some mod edit the first post and say "awnser not contained within".

I just read this whole thing and still dont know! Some mod edit the first post and say "awnser not contained within".
Do miss him though! I suspect he may be Jessica...just sayin'.

Seems to me a lot of the old regulars have stopped posting. Spotted a few names in this thread that no longer partake.

JoeyJoeJoe said:
I've just scanned backwards through the thread and see at least one key post missing. I am confident the answer used to be contained within this thread but is not any more.

The guy I was responding to seems to.

And you cared enough to bother wriggling your fingers at the keyboard.

Looks like a resounding "yes" to me.

bum said:
I've just scanned backwards through the thread and see at least one key post missing. I am confident the answer used to be contained within this thread but is not any more.
Answer? I've just scanned back through the thread and realised there's a question.

bum said:
The guy I was responding to seems to.

And you cared enough to bother wriggling your fingers at the keyboard.

Looks like a resounding "yes" to me.
Forgot you are the NickJD fan club president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back