Why Cant I Get My Act Together When It Comes To Competitions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
Why Oh Why cant I get a beer in a bottle to the next competition

I am so hopless at achieving this Goal

I just wish I was Like Barry Cranberry and Peter I love Jamil Zainasheff.

They really have there act together .

Is there a trick to having the right beer at the right time for the Competition ? .

Pumpy :(

The right beer is what evers on tap at the time.

Don't drink all the good stuff before you bottle up a couple for comps....

actually when is the next comp in nsw???

Don't drink all the good stuff before you bottle up a couple for comps....

Nick BI bought one of those Counter Pressure Bottle fillers and trying to build up some bottled stock

we have a calender????????
oh right up there

actually when is the next comp in nsw???

It's the ESB french v english v american thing isn't it? after that it would have to be the state comp leading up to the nationals in October.

Sounds like I am not alone haysie

Your not. Same deal, cracker brew, a real to style, one of the best i`ve done..... then the boys came over Sunday afternoon. All intentions of bottling this n that for that comp were gone!/empty. I salvaged 2 bottles one for the local club comp (it drew with 4star) and the other bottle i`ll keep the camels away from and enter at Vicbrew.

I promise to try to get my beer to the next Comp and beat Barry Cranberry author of the up and coming book Brewing Classic Australian Styles with Preface by Peter I love Zamil Zainasheff .

pumpy :)

It's the ESB french v english v american thing isn't it? after that it would have to be the state comp leading up to the nationals in October.

That stuffs me up as I have the award winning Belgian Saison in bottle here :(

Im with you mate I have "some of that Irish left"
bring the communal counter pressure filler down and we will put a few into the ring

Im with you mate I have "some of that Irish left"
bring the communal counter pressure filler down and we will put a few into the ring
Franko you brew some greAt beers for a novice took me years to achieve what you brewing

Your not. Same deal, cracker brew, a real to style, one of the best i`ve done..... then the boys came over Sunday afternoon. All intentions of bottling this n that for that comp were gone!/empty. I salvaged 2 bottles one for the local club comp (it drew with 4star) and the other bottle i`ll keep the camels away from and enter at Vicbrew.
Ha ha haysie

Latest posts

Back