Who's Your Favourite Aussiehomebrewer Forum Guy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that pic of Sqyre on the toilet has to be the funniest thing I have seen, I remember reading the whole story and then almost wetting myself laughing, cheers to you Mr Sexy.

My list
Doc, all Hills Guild guys, Gerard-M, Ross, PP, Spills, Thirsty.And Pok for the bottle of wine that I never got to drink cause my wife was feeling thirsty that arvo.

:( i've been bad....

Sqyre... :huh:

And Pok for the bottle of wine that I never got to drink cause my wife was feeling thirsty that arvo.

I'll have to send you another one then :p

If she liked it let me know and I can organise more at a good price. PM me about it.

Pok

I'll have to send you another one then :p

If she liked it let me know and I can organise more at a good price. PM me about it.

Pok

I will have to hide them from her :D . I will do Pok.

eric

that pic of Sqyre on the toilet has to be the funniest thing I have seen, I remember reading the whole story and then almost wetting myself laughing, cheers to you Mr Sexy.

And it was still warm when I got there at the last Xmas Swap...

PC010200.jpg

Ummm.... Can I ask a favour of the admin team?

When you delete some posts, can you leave a 'splanation? One minute on me screen there was 40 yards of brickies cleavage, next minute it was gorrn.. I stopped drinkin' for the last hour worried that I was in the horrors and to embarrassed to ask in case everyone thought I was dreaming about such a thing... :blink:

hmm, somebody that has definitely been undermentioned considering his contribution to this forum would have to be Ross.

apart from supplying people wherever they may be with whatever they need, he always seems to have an answer to whatever brewing question anybody can throw at him. also, AFAIK he is also a generous financial backer of the site allowing it to cope with its continuous expansion.

his beer is ok too

Lobby

*EDIT* +1 for the QLD Man Love fest

Back