Who's Your Favourite Aussiehomebrewer Forum Guy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No-one has mentioned Dane or Doc yet! The gaul of some people (apart from CM2)!

They are my votes; for pioneering and maintaining this community.

Me.

I love me more than all you blokes, because:

- I inspired myself to take up brewing
- I thought up all my recipes
- I bought all that great gear from Ross.
- I drove myself to the AHB X-mas case swap
- I led myself astray at Oktoberfest
- I convinced myself to move from K&K to AG.

God I love me! ;)

Cheers - Snow
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont do man crush's either so its gotta be Pint of Lager.

Seriously though has anyone else noticed how much advice she gives out? Look in all the K&K threads and she's there answering the most basic questions time and time again when she's blatently not a kit brewer at all... Massive Respect.

When I think back to when I first started brewing Batz was a big help in getting me into AG as I asked loads of questions that just needed answering to get me going. So there was Batz, Jovial Monk, Trough Lolly, Jazman, Joecast, Gough, Linz, Postmodern, Johnno, THE DRUNK ARAB, Guest Lurker, Kai, Wedge, Green Iguana, GMK, Justin, Jayse, Hopeye. All u old guys on the forum would remember some of these ones.

And recently Spillmostofit, Stuster, Screwtop, AndrewQLD, Doc's always been there, Steve, Ross, just to name a few. We are all just one big happy family and everyone is as important as each other, thats what makes us sooooooooo great. Yes even you Darren :wub:

Steve

No-one has mentioned Dane or Doc yet! The gaul of some people (apart from CM2)!

They are my votes; for pioneering and maintaining this community.

Don't you mean GALL

Not GAUL, or are you implying that they are French."nez brun"

Cheers to PostModern, he helped me upgrade from K&K over on another forum, then pointed me here.

Sqyre > all for humour.
+1 for Sqyre - First member to give me tears of laughter (think it was the "pre-birth" thread some time back).
Too many others to mention that have provided hours of great informative reading, and great humour.
...oh, and you Rodder - Don't EVER change your avatar - just post more please.

Tony & Pumpy have to get a mention don't they. I don't know what for yet but I'm working on it.

Maybe Tony's knowledge on infections :ph34r:

Yah! Thanks Cracka ,I got nominated for being

A not quite sure what for :blink:

And I have to share it with Tony :(

mmmmmmm perhaps its being

1) a betta spella than Tony
2) the person who put gravel in his mash tun .
3) the person who mistook Tonys Daschund for a Greyhound.
4) Not knowing much about brewing but bluffing my way around.
5) Thinking the 'Kettle' was someting you boil water in .

Pumpy :) Is there a prize ?

I'd have to say Pistol Patch. I've found many of his posts very helpful, and he has obviously put alot of dedication and effort into much of his contribution here.

My favourite is the blonde chick in the front row of matti's avatar :)

Pint of Lager for all her (and I thought she was a he till this thread), help when i first joined and asked dumb questions,, many thanks.

And everyone else here, you are all great

As for group hugs and reach arounds, its no good as I have just had prostate surgery and couldn't waze a woger for anyone :(

I vote for Tony

He's been a huge inspiration for me to finish my brewery - I love his comments on getting it done
just hope one day he can make it down and have a beer thats been produced of it

Franko

Yeah.. I'd echo that sentiment, Franko. Tony was a big help for me to get into AG and I plagarised a lot of ideas for my brew rig off his.

If we are in the thanking mood, then Mark (MHB) is another top bloke that's given me a whole world of help and advice on brewing, on building my rig etc etc and I can't thank him enough. Les the APA guy and Keith the Beer Guy have also helped me out a lot with feedback and advice.

All in all, just about everyone on this site is willing to help out with advice if they can which makes this a great hobby, and community, to be involved in.

All in all, just about everyone on this site is willing to help out with advice if they can which makes this a great hobby, and community, to be involved in.

Thats the truth couldn't have said it better myself

I think everyone around here is awesome! There is so much info on these forums!

I think all the Newcastle brewers would say Mark MHB has been a huge help. For me everything from building my HLT and Mash tun to spending hours and hours talking all things brewing. He's good value and a credit to the homebrewing world.

Steve

I had to check and see if this was an old thread from April 1st..... :icon_vomit:

Back