Who's On At Midnight 2011 ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah , the wife is off on a late shift delivering babies and bossing lesser people around at work and the daughter has taken off to a friends house, so I am all alone ATM. I will wait for some young girls to get off the train and invite them in for a party. :ph34r:
Creepy
GB

If you live as well as work in Bassendean, then that station has had young girls invited to party at it before ;-) I grew up around the corner in Ashfield!

Though Bassendean station looks like a space station more than a train station. Saw it for the first time in 10 years or so a few months ago. All very fancy looking, but the trains are the same.

Happy new years all!

If you live as well as work in Bassendean, then that station has had young girls invited to party at it before ;-) I grew up around the corner in Ashfield!

Though Bassendean station looks like a space station more than a train station. Saw it for the first time in 10 years or so a few months ago. All very fancy looking, but the trains are the same.

Happy new years all!
Next station up, Success Hill, dark and creepy and not to many young ladies get off here. Mind you if I hang around long enough I wont spend my night alone, I will join the rest of the NYE drunks in lock up.
No, the sun will be going down in 3 hours and I will head for my deck instead.
GB

Happy new years all!
Next station up, Success Hill, dark and creepy and not to many young ladies get off here. Mind you if I hang around long enough I wont spend my night alone, I will join the rest of the NYE drunks in lock up.
GB

Happy new years all!
GB

Havin' a family night in with the bride and the grommets. Majority of the family and friends are away atm, which kinda suits me... Have a truckload of swap and lotto beers to get through so maybe it'll be a big one, maybe it won't...

All the best to the brewing brethren for the new year; May 2011 bring you health, hope and happy!

:party:

im going to get a brew going first thing in the morning............ should be one of the first brews made in the world in 2011 id say.

Will have the rig set up for an early start to beat the heat! so no late nite for me.

Midnight.... yay another year........ yay

sorry i just cant get into it

cheers

............ should be one of the first brews made in the world in 2011 id say.

Hmmm....

If I have enough Cali common and a few courage boosters, I may just dough in at 00:00:01 01 01 2011 just to beat you!

:p

mate............. i have half a bottle of bundy on hand............ dont push me!

Well now, it's only a little over 3 1/2 hours away... I reckon I might make it... If the Gumballhead holds out.. which it will, because I have another KEG of it!! HAHAHAHAHA

mate............. i have half a bottle of bundy on hand............ dont push me!

One botte of OP with only the neck out of it... what did you think I meant by courage boosters? ;)

there is several bottles of $200+ single malt sitting next to it but im not wasting that on NYE.

2 rums and your mine big man!

I dont have facial scars and a bent right little finger from drinking cordial :)

you know where i live, im in the garage!

come give us a big hug :beer:

Hahahaha... if only I was sober enough to get there... what an offer!

The Grandfather used to say "If you don't fight on OP, you're a coward!"

OT story.................

years ago after the Singleton Rodeo, we all went to the pub.

We turned up, me and a mate walked over to the pool table and asked if they wanted to play for drinks.

Yeah sure the DC shoes capped boppers said............ what are we drinkin?

mate looks at me and says (we had about 15 rums in us by this stage) feel like a fight tone?

I said...... yeah why not! Mate says... OP cans!

We won 5 strait and i dont recal getting home...... no idea what happened after pool to be honest.

love the OP!

Less than three hours to go and we are OT on the OP. My dick neighbour has just decided to mow his bloody lawn . I dont believe any one would mow their f...ing lawn now.
GB

my new years brew is cracked and in the tun, HLT full of water, temp controllers set and ready to go.

I cant see any of you losers starting a brew at 1am.

But if your neighbours are mowing the lawn.... anything goes i guess :)

Thinking about it...... best time to do it in summer...... does he/she have headlights?

3/4 the way throw a botlle of oban, blallin me eyes out at the edinburgh tattoo..

now watching a ballet movie on sbs cause the mother in law wants ot watch it....

**** im a sad ****

might go over to usedguns.com.au see whats for sale

Latest posts

Back