Who's On At Midnight 2011 ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they pronounce bro as brew so i dunno what he's getting at :blink:

mmmm oban......... braveheart is on ten........... good scotch drinkin movie :)

I have poured my ;ast beer for the year, and my last beer is a guinness :)

YUM :)

or a boat............ hope all in QLD are ok!

Alright......... who is still here?

Just tried ringing some friends in Rockhampton QLD, its engaged. I figure its all under water now. Hope they got flippers for Chrissie.
Not surprised Nev, one of our Gauging Stations* has much of Rocky under water any moment now, its not likely to ease for several days with those flows. The outlook is not good at all, a fair proportion of the Fitzroy is red on the BoM map (toggle River Conditions), the Condamine and Burnett have copped a hiding as well over the last week.
I consider myself lucky only getting stranded in Millmerran for a few extra days over Christmas, I really do feel for all the folks dealing with inundation and complete devastation, so I gave some dough to the appeal, hoping that makes someone's new year a little brighter than it would otherwise be...

* Seeing as the OP is about folks working over NY, I'm on duty tonight, making sure the DERM GS telemetry data is rolling through to emergency services and BoM. Would rather not to be honest, it just isn't pretty...

and still pointing that glock at us :)

Ahhhhh here is how much i think of NYE

11:47 and im going to bed

Enjoy folks

Happy new year of brewing fellas. Heat in melb took it's toll on the summer ale keg, but the American amber is pouring well. All the best to you guys in '11!

im going to get a brew going first thing in the morning............ should be one of the first brews made in the world in 2011 id say.

Will have the rig set up for an early start to beat the heat! so no late nite for me.

Midnight.... yay another year........ yay

sorry i just cant get into it

cheers

Same here Tony.
I am going to start 2011 with a Russian Imperial.
(All the kegs are full, so have to make something to bottle :) )
Got a couple of tuns ready & malt already crushed.
Normally mash in at 6, but might try & bring that forward a little to beat the heat.
Expecting 37 here tomorrow.

Happy New Year,
Peter

Hello to Ralph and the rest of the AHB crew. Hope all is well for you and yours this new years. Had a couple drinks with some boys at Millmerran this afternoon, water was only just crossing the Centenary Bridge as we crossed the Condamine on the way there and back. Has been a tough year for a lot on the land this year, as well as us in the mining industry who share the land with them.

Here's to bigger and better in 2011!

happy new year to all on AHB and may your brews be good brews :icon_chickcheers:

well i didnt plan to be on here but the missus has gone out and left me to look after the kids. oh well seen in the new year with a laganitis sumpin wild and a good cigar any way. happy new year to all.

1/2 an hour to go here in the smart state.

Latest posts

Back