Who Still Sells Homebrew Equipment?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can relate.....do you also get into trouble for not being interested or giving your opinion and she chooses what she was going to choose in the beginning anyway?
in my area (central Gippsland)
Coles = gone
Woolies = gone
Kmart = very small range
Big W = very small range
LHBS = best bet for range and service

I have found myself a homebrew shop in Greensborough which is about 20mins drive from my place. It has hops at a good rate and has everything else I need for my brew, which is why it calls itself a home brew shop, I guess.

Coles and Wollies have given it up, but all the Big W's around me still have a good range of product. I'm moving towards extract and they are becoming less appealing to me now.

i have grain and grape in one direction,sunbury brewing in another,the two big w's have a good range of cans.i could travel up the freeway and go to greensborough..i have noticed IGA carry's a very small range..

I was at Chadstone and tried to get a hydrometer. Only have basic Coopers stuff now. The store closish by to me sells them $19. Not going to happen.

Back