Who Still Sells Homebrew Equipment?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golani51

Reaction score
With Coles and some other biggies stopping to sell brewing equipment, who is still selling at this point?

Target? Kmart?

R

The local home brew shop :ph34r:

Big W still carries some stuff thought if you want bits and pieces of the coopers range etc

Big W and Woolworths still do

With Coles and some other biggies stopping to sell brewing equipment, who is still selling at this point?

Target? Kmart?

R

I wouldn't bother supporting the multi-National boneheads. These tycoons monopolise the industry & continue to drive our Australian working family businesses to the point of not being able to compete.
Check out our sponsors mate. Ross @ Craftbrewer is definately one of the best around. Pretty hard pressed to beat his prices, service & stock range.

Cheers

OP probably referring to tins etc. LHBS would be the go, although the Metcash stores such as Franklins and IGA are still carrying a range. Our local Super IGAs here do Coopers cans for $10.50, or $11.00 at the LHBS - I recently bought two stouts for my toucan and supported the LHBS for the sake of a buck. Also park at the door etc. What I can't get from Craftbrewer I get mainly from the LHBS.
Woolies instant polenta is da bomb, however :lol:

No homebrew stuff available at all up here in Karratha now that Woolies and Kmart have quit the brewing lines... I have an Irish Red to bottle but nothing to put it in... $22 postage for 2 boxes of Coopers PET bottles :(

Big W at all the stores I've seen have got rid of their home brew range entirely.

check out big w online. currently doing lots of stuff free postage.
its all coopers but its better than drinking water....you bet

Big W at all the stores I've seen have got rid of their home brew range entirely.

I work at (not for) A Big W Distribution centre, there is LOADS of Coopers home brew stuff going through. But can I cadge any? nada.

It is not to save a buck, but I need a hydrometer quick and it it not worth 35 minutes driving to get it.

($20 dollars near me for the hydro).

It is not to save a buck, but I need a hydrometer quick and it it not worth 35 minutes driving to get it.

($20 dollars near me for the hydro).

If you're desperate I think a car battery one might go as low 1000. $6 at supercheap auto.

Hi all, in the southern suburbs of Adelaide there is only Brewcraft and they don't stock Coopers! Talk about supporting others than the "big boys". So your left with Big W, good price and supply of Coopers products. As Brewcraft is on its own, well prices and service is.......
Cheers grott

Mark's hombew in newcastle for all the stuff i need. Service with a smile :D He will even post stuff around Oz if you want it. Cheaper than Ross for grain ,yeast and hops.

Hi all, in the southern suburbs of Adelaide there is only Brewcraft and they don't stock Coopers! Talk about supporting others than the "big boys". So your left with Big W, good price and supply of Coopers products. As Brewcraft is on its own, well prices and service is.......
Cheers grott
beerbelly not nearby? unlucky :p

If you're desperate I think a car battery one might go as low 1000. $6 at supercheap auto.

There are hydrometers for car batteries??

Does anyone use these if they do exist (for testing acid?)?

Both the Big W's in my area still have all the Coopers / Tooheys / Brigalow kits and sugars, PET bottles etc. I usually find myself in that area while my wife is deciding which of two seemingly identical sets of plates/glasses/sheets/cushions/whatever to buy.

Both the Big W's in my area still have all the Coopers / Tooheys / Brigalow kits and sugars, PET bottles etc. I usually find myself in that area while my wife is deciding which of two seemingly identical sets of plates/glasses/sheets/cushions/whatever to buy.

I can relate.....do you also get into trouble for not being interested or giving your opinion and she chooses what she was going to choose in the beginning anyway?

Latest posts

Back