Which Beer Forums Do You Use?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lurk on quite a few mainly HBD and HBA, been a member of the HBA brewboard forum for a long time and never actually ever posted same with HBD, check the ozcraftbrewer digest every couple days but only very very rarely send in responses.
Check grumpies everyday and have been known to post on homebrewandbeer.
The main player is this one right here.
every so often i check the canberra forum and northern brewer forum.
Spend way to much time here on this forum though :ph34r:

the rover
Jayse

This is the main one...but i am also a member of the Canberra Brewers and post/check their forum and chat as well.

I get the ozcraftbrewing e-mailed to me - but i dont post there.

This one and Canberra Brewers Club Site, Have looked at a few others but this one seems the best to me.

i find all i need here on AHB although once in a blue moon check brewboard and auscraftbrewer
podcasting Basic Brewing Radio which is pretty cool, Craft Beer Radio is ok.

Are there other forums?

Have spent time on others (inc Coopers, Beeradvocate, Grumpyz) and have reinforced my monogamy to AHB by doing so.

Seth :p

To quote from Highlander (movie): "There can be only one!" :D

Edit: spelling only

I started out in the homebrew thread on overclockers (which PoMo moderates). He and kook steered me here, and I haven't looked back.

Just AHB for me, barely get enough time to look here.. :(

I use AHB, The Country Brewer and www.homebrewandbeer.com.

ahb of course plus hba brewcommune northern brewer a few others and grumpys
cheers
big d

Mostly a regular at the brewboard. My visits to AHB depend on how many (or few) experiments I'm doing in a week.

AHB is the main one for me. Sometimes have a look at brewboard but thats about it.

vlbaby.

AHB and lurk alot on Brewboard. Skip across to see what is happening on grumpys(hard to find n e thing of quality) and http://oz.craftbrewer.org/(not alot of traffic these days) occassionally

AHB - a great forum! Also the More Beer Brewchat site is great, lots of passionate brewers much like AHB. I liked the Real Beer site and forum but it has dissapeared.

Here mainly, TCB occasionally but pretty uninspiring nowadays, Grumpys always plenty of colour but Goliath's has died somewhat?
I just signed up to JM's site as well.

I'm active on AHB and Ratebeer.

Lurk on BBB.

Back