Where To Purchase Kegerator Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garthus

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am needing a bit of advice on where to purchase a kegging setup for myself. I have my heart set on a all in one system like you see where some of the sponsors from here where you get the adapted fridge, font, kegs etc.

My other half (I am a lucky guy) tried to setup buying a setup from a sponsor from here about a month ago for my 30th Birthday and has been having no luck in getting anywhere with the purchase - Personally I get the feeling that its a bit of hassle to post everything to Melbourne so am getting no real traction on the purchase despite trying for quite a while so im looking for help.

Is it best to go local to someone such as Grain and Grape and pick up the whole piece - is their setup good quality Fonts etc?
Should I go the eBay route and get the setups advertised there for buy it now?
Is there any other options I should look at?

I do really like the idea of an all in one system, space is an issue and I dont really want to get another fridge to attach fonts to myself so would rather go for a package.

Any thoughts at all?

keg king are in melbourne. kegking.com.au

look em up mate :)

took me 10 mins to organize over the phone with the staff at craftbrewer and 8 days later was at my front door in regional vic so easy i want another execpt the other half might not agree

Back