• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Where to buy? German Beer Steins in Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mckenry said:
These are the best. I bought 100 of them. Heavy too. They are round yet show the vertical lines. Really nice stuff and 500mL. Only $3 each. I know theyre not exactly what you want, but worth considering?

attachicon.gif
382443_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569854705942.png
You bought 100? Have some big brew days at your hut? Nice. Then again, I bought 20 Erdinger weizen glasses at the right price.

It might be worthwhile asking at any bottlos that sell German beer. They often get promo stock, and you may be able to get the next batch in exchange for some of your beer or a small financial consideration. Depends if your bottle usually make money (profiteering) on these promo glasses.

Les the Weizguy said:
You bought 100? Have some big brew days at your hut? Nice. Then again, I bought 20 Erdinger weizen glasses at the right price.
yep 100. I also have 48 nonics, 330mL steins, 48 middies. Some big parties and with 10 taps you get a lot of used glasses.

Try these guys, they may be able to help. No affiliation never used them just stumbled onto their site and remembered this thread.

mckenry said:
yep 100. I also have 48 nonics, 330mL steins, 48 middies. Some big parties and with 10 taps you get a lot of used glasses.
Oh dear, so when I get my 10 tap freezer running, I should look forward to lots of glass washing?
Lucky I have a large S/S double sink in my laundry.
Now to buy some more generic glassware. I'm probably the only person who needs the right glass for the beer style. Right?

Les the Weizguy said:
Oh dear, so when I get my 10 tap freezer running, I should look forward to lots of glass washing?
Lucky I have a large S/S double sink in my laundry.
Now to buy some more generic glassware. I'm probably the only person who needs the right glass for the beer style. Right?
And I forgot to add, a box of 425mL Brasserie glasses and another box of 425mL Kellers!!
Unfortunately just a handful of nice Belgian glasses.
All unbranded too.

Glasses have to match the beer style

number of glasses required:

Number of taps X max number of people invited

mckenry said:
And I forgot to add, a box of 425mL Brasserie glasses and another box of 425mL Kellers!!
Unfortunately just a handful of nice Belgian glasses.
All unbranded too.
Show off .:)

Op shops that are near Bavarian cafés - stay in many in Sydney each year. BBC on Manly wharf - local vines is chockablock with German glasses!

Back