Where To Buy A Refractometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just to confirm I'm still in. Good work Batz. Let's hope we don't run into any duty problems. Maybe InstrumentDepot can change the 'declared price' to fit under the duty 'radar'. Otherwise the suggestion of big d's of a split order might work.

I know MAH has some experience in this area and might be able to provide some useful guidance. I'll email him and get back to you.

I'll direct credit when you want the cash.

Cheers

Yup, just to confirm I'm still in, Batz. Just let us know how you want the dough...

Cheers

Yes duty is the only concern $712.50 all up !

If you could all email me , [email protected] , give your AHB name and full name I will reply with an account to make a transfer too , I am going to the shops soon so will also see how much a postage bag is for those who want their unit forwarded on

If you are wanting the unit forwarded please include your addy

He will do as you suggested Roach

Batz

I am getting a lot of requests for more orders , I want to keep it at the 15 now , sorry
If anyone pulls out I will let those interest know

Looks like someone else may need to do an order in the near future

Cheers Batz

Hi Batz, do you have a link to the second refractometer you show above (the one with the nice clear scale) or the product name/number? I'm just trying to track down which one you guys are getting as I might grab one in the near future. From the ebay photos some don't show what the scale looks like so if you can help that would be great. Cheers mate, and nice work on the new toys guys ;)

Justin

Batz - Awesome deal - better than when i got 7 ....

I have the second one with the nice clear scale....

Instrumentsdepot declared my 7 at a value of 150.00USD total.

Therefore - no duty problems.

The refractometers fit into a 500gm express post bag at approx 6.50 ea.

Just charge them an even 70.00 incl postage and everyone will be happy...

Well Done.....

OK
It's all ahead go !

I have recieved 6 emails and returned banking details

Postage bags for those would need them forwarded on are
$4.50 for regular post
$6.50 for express

In less there is a big change in the dollar price should remain the same

From what I have been told duty GST should not affect us

Batz

for the BSB number I have sent

add the branch number first , that make a 6 digit number

I am recieving quite a lot of transfers now , to help me keep track those who have no quoted a deposit reciept number could do it please

Cheers batz

Thanks for the pm Batz.

I just found this info on refractometers too, which may or may not be helpful for any of you guys buying one. I haven't read it all yet but here's the link:

http://byo.com/feature/1132.html

Cheers. Justin

Just to keep this thread up here

There are 4 guys I have not heard from as yet , they may not have logged on today , please indicate if you do not want to go through with this , there a couple of others willing to jump in

I would like to order on Wednesday if all the payments are in

Batz

Sorry Batz
been busy the last few days
still keen on the refractometer, have sent you an email
Hoops

guys the second pic is the same as the one i got from gmk order is easy to read and works well

First of all thank you guys

I only posted this morning that it was full steam ahead , of the 15 people that wanted to be in on this order , 14 have replied , and the other I am sure has not been online.

Half have already made a deposit to my account , AHBers don't mess around !
I will order the refactometers on Wednesday , and let you all know when they arrive , looks as if I will have plenty of postal bags to address

Cheers and great to band together to get a fair price on this sort of thing

Batz

well done batz .....

That price is excellent.

BAtz

Seems like i have missed the boat as usual anyway did you get a quote from this guy on postage on one unit
How many other people missed out do you thing there would be enough intrest for another shipment

Sintax

sintax69

you might want to start a new thread if you want to attract maximum interest in another buy. some might not read this one if they assumed the Batz order was 'full'

Good luck with it.

Cheers
Roach

Latest posts

Back