Where To Buy A Refractometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Batz, if I am not too late I'll jump in, that should make it 10.

Andrew

Hi Batz,
Make it 11, your price is better than I can get through winery sources..
Can you please PM me about how to get the money to you?
Cheers

Hey Batz,

Yep lock it in for me also - I can Direct credit your Account PM me with the final details and cost when available

Cheers
JSB

Not for me, already have one - but I am impressed by the enterprise.

GMK Enterprises beware :D

OK that looks' like 12 , may have missed someone who has PMed me , I will check that , I haven't heard back from the guy as yet regards postage , now I'll hit him up for a discount as well

I think we have enough now , no more orders please

Thanks for organising this Batz! :) Will direct deposit into your account as soon as you know the price, so you don't have to be out of pocket when ordering.

Cheers! :chug:

OK we have
Batz
big d
ant
GL
hoops
MCWB
siiren
Roach
ANDREWQLD
AndrewJSB
Ben
iand

That's 13 all up , have I missed anyone?

I have recieved an email back as per one unit $8.00 US by standard mail

The only problem I can see is if the mail is too much , and perhaps duty , GST , may now we may have to pay duty and GST

I will see what this bloke can do for us , if we can save a few bucks we'll go for it , otherwise it may be cheaper to buy on our own

Should know in the next day or two

Cheers Batz

hey batz
if the total order becomes a duty hassle get the order split in two over two different send dates then there should be no hassles from them govt arse lickers how love our tax money the thieves.you know what i mean northern slave. ;) tax payer. <_<

cheers
big d

anyone else?
batz will have a huge order at this rate.

cheers
big d

15 all up now

daveisbludging
breaky

I have not heard back from the guy since I emailed him with the price for 14

I have also emailed another guy , best quote gets AHBer money !

I bought a refractometer from Charlie at NIS... commmunication was a bit sus, but when it happened it took no time to happen. I spent a bit more on a different model

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=11876

Worked out, after using Western union(wont do that again)that it would have been easier/same price buying the thing from Livingstone, but without the alc scale, and the 32% not 40% brix scale

OK guys I have a reply from 'instrumentsdepot'

Now from what I have been told from members on this forum , he sell the best qquality refractometers

Quoted me $38.00 US for 15 units , postage $80.00 Us by air

$38.00 US= $54.43 Aus $80.00 US= $114.60 x 15 = $7.64

So total price Aus $62.07 on todays currency

This is the unit
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...4324822569&rd=1

And this is the two scales , first is the earlier one we looked at , second is the one I have quotes for , quite obvious difference in the clearness of the scale

OK heres the scale on the one quoted

We all still interested?

just let us know when you want the cash mate.
Thanks for organising this one.

uuummmmm

yeap im still ken as ;)

job well done batz

cheers in brix

big d

Any chance of sneaking one more on to the list of those interested???

I wasn't gonna... but this thread just wouldn't die, and now I can't resist another somewhat useful bit of brew gear...

dreamboat

Back