Where to buy a cheap CO2 reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mynameisrodney

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a second regulator. Only want a cheapie. It seams like everywhere I look is either out of stock or only has expensive ones. Anybody know of somewhere that has them in stock?

Awesome, thanks mate! Yeah I guess everyone is getting into kegging during lockdown haha.

Awesome, thanks mate! Yeah I guess everyone is getting into kegging during lockdown haha.

Did you end up buying one from Clever Brewing? I bought one from them a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything yet. Extremely annoyed at KL, their regulators were supposed to come back on the 27th but now after a few days with no return date and now apparently they come back on the 21st of August. :mad:

My local Brewcraft sells them for $65 online but $75 instore and they don't even have any instore which is ok because its a half hour drive away.

No I didn't, it was too much of a mark up for me. This isn't going into my keezer, its just a second one for purging kegs etc, so I decided I could wait for them to be available cheaply again as I don't 'need' it. Keg King told me theirs would be available this week, but who knows if that is still correct. Getting stock into Australia is such a pain at the moment.

I think once you get up to the $70 mark I'd rather buy this one which is supposed to be very high quality and comes with 5 year warranty for $90:
https://cheekypeakbrewery.com.au/harris-601-co2-regulator-5-year-warranty
EDIT: Now says 7 year warranty! I swear it said 5 year last week haha.

EDIT 2: Actually maybe I will by this harris one and swap the old one in the keezer out to do purging duties.

No I didn't, it was too much of a mark up for me. This isn't going into my keezer, its just a second one for purging kegs etc, so I decided I could wait for them to be available cheaply again as I don't 'need' it. Keg King told me theirs would be available this week, but who knows if that is still correct. Getting stock into Australia is such a pain at the moment.

I think once you get up to the $70 mark I'd rather buy this one which is supposed to be very high quality and comes with 5 year warranty for $90:
https://cheekypeakbrewery.com.au/harris-601-co2-regulator-5-year-warranty
EDIT: Now says 7 year warranty! I swear it said 5 year last week haha.

EDIT 2: Actually maybe I will by this harris one and swap the old one in the keezer out to do purging duties.
Keg King is getting them back into stock tomorrow. Also in the retail store there are some available now.

TBH no I didn't. Ive got the shits with ebay at the moment. Last 3 orders have all had issues and sellers just blame covid and dont sort it out. Its a good point though, there are some cheap ones there.

Back