Where Is The Perth Bretheren?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team_Beer

Reaction score
As the title states, where are you guys it's pretty quiet in here!

do any of you guys get together or run any of the brew shops?

Gday Team Beer. There are plenty of Pertherts on this forum and the amateur brewing scene is pretty active here. Do a search for

Perth
West Coast Brewers
sandgropers

and we might see you around. Cheers!

DB

u mean Brethren? there is a few around the traps :blink:

there are quite a few in Attadale and Bicton, driving white Tarago's and Commy wagons, very badly.....

Hi Team Beer. Love the nickname :)

This section is new, and I'm yet to post up the info you need about the club. Watch this space in the next few days.

Cheers guys,

i am very keen on getting into this brewing more now that i'm in my own place instead of renting, last thing you want is exploding beer to clean from a rentals cieling.....

bottling the first beer back in the game tonight, so i'm mucho excited! Mexican Cervesa, can and bucket job but want to step up to AG when i'm confident! :beerbang:

No confidence needed, start buying bits...NOW !

:D

yeh i'm really tempted, i'll get things here and there and then before i know it i'll be buying grain :lol:

and i agree with your signature LEGO star wars is the coolest! biggest SW nerd :super:

Bought Lego Star Wars, I came back from a brewday and the missus started playing it. I have a snooze, woke up and started playing it...still smashed and we knocked it over within 24hrs. Couldn't stop playing it :D

But yeah, start building up your grain stocks now...never too early to start :D

brewing in Perth is alive and well!!!

Just have to lurk and ye shall find the way home!!

Grab

YEah, you know you have the bug when you are tryimng to convince the missus to go on a trip down south over xmas, only so you can go on a micro-brewery road trip.

second brew down last night the good ol' coopers pale. and the cervesa is in the bottle for a week, wonder what i'll brew next week?

Welcome from yet another Perth~ite. :)

last thing you want is exploding beer to clean from a rentals cieling.....

on the contrary. speaking from experience nothing beats sticky beer plastered all over cupboards and walls snug in the knowledge that you are only renting the place and won't have to bother with repainting or other crap ;)

Welcome from yet another Perth~ite. :)
on the contrary. speaking from experience nothing beats sticky beer plastered all over cupboards and walls snug in the knowledge that you are only renting the place and won't have to bother with repainting or other crap ;)

Haha amen!

i'm also another perth-ite... dunno if i'm brethren as such yet, just starting out with my first batch bottled, not quite ready for consumption

U brew...you're in the club :D

West Coast Brewers meet on the second monday of each month at Rivervale community centre, Francisco st., Rivervale at 7.30pm
All levels of brewer are welcome, just bring a tasting glass and a sample along, preferably a beer sample.

Thanks Vlad!

So I take it I just missed this months meeting?

And of what volume does a sample consist?

Back