Quantcast

Where Is Kelby?

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

boost

Reaction score
The IRC tubes have been abuse free for some time... has anyone seen kelby?

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Truman has been moving house so otherwise occupied.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
Good to know we haven't lost him all together...

Cheers Mants.

I missed the 'have you ever moved' thread :ph34r:

BTW: All meant in good fun... :rolleyes:

dougsbrew

Beer Sloth
Reaction score

I heard through a mate of a friend that he is contesting the hotdog eating competition overseas.

kelbygreen

Crazy Clown
Reaction score
haha I been in chat but no other fucker is ever there so leave. Even friday was dead fitty was on saturday but that was it Oh and dan for a bit.

True cocko form "accidentally linking wrong pages" lol to bad he used to always have porkspin in his clipboard

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Kelby used the word **** on the site and got three weeks....................Truman was declared a **** and got 4...............

kelbygreen

Crazy Clown
Reaction score
the **** was directed at cocko I think there is a site rule you can use **** in anything directed at cocko! I could be wrong but better say cocko is a **** to cover myself

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
haha I been in chat but no other fucker is ever there so leave. Even friday was dead fitty was on saturday but that was it Oh and dan for a bit.

True cocko form "accidentally linking wrong pages" lol to bad he used to always have porkspin in his clipboard
Eat a dick mate.

Kelby used the word **** on the site and got three weeks....................Truman was declared a **** and got 4...............
Such a ****, understandable... thanks for pointing it out.

dougsbrew

Beer Sloth
Reaction score
the **** was directed at cocko I think there is a site rule you can use **** in anything directed at cocko! I could be wrong but better say cocko is a **** to cover myself
im sure ive seen that rule somewhere aswell, it makes sense.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
I think if you use the term **** as more descriptive than emotive then it's acceptable.............for example................Cocko is a useless **** as opposed to that useless **** Cocko........................

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
I think if you use the term **** as more descriptive than emotive then its is accepatble.............for example................Cocko is a useless **** as opposed to that useless **** Cocko........................
E the most D.

kelbygreen

Crazy Clown
Reaction score
haha why do all my threads end up in cocko is a **** discussion :p well its true and he is the best as I learnt off him so I hope I am almost a **** as he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts