Where Is Kelby?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boost

Reaction score
The IRC tubes have been abuse free for some time... has anyone seen kelby?

Truman has been moving house so otherwise occupied.

Good to know we haven't lost him all together...

Cheers Mants.

I missed the 'have you ever moved' thread :ph34r:

BTW: All meant in good fun... :rolleyes:

Nathan%20Hot%20Dog%20Eating%20Contest%20Champions%20Attend%20Fn-ejhLLEZ7l.jpg

I heard through a mate of a friend that he is contesting the hotdog eating competition overseas.

haha I been in chat but no other fucker is ever there so leave. Even friday was dead fitty was on saturday but that was it Oh and dan for a bit.

True cocko form "accidentally linking wrong pages" lol to bad he used to always have porkspin in his clipboard

Kelby used the word **** on the site and got three weeks....................Truman was declared a **** and got 4...............

the **** was directed at cocko I think there is a site rule you can use **** in anything directed at cocko! I could be wrong but better say cocko is a **** to cover myself

haha I been in chat but no other fucker is ever there so leave. Even friday was dead fitty was on saturday but that was it Oh and dan for a bit.

True cocko form "accidentally linking wrong pages" lol to bad he used to always have porkspin in his clipboard

Eat a dick mate.

Kelby used the word **** on the site and got three weeks....................Truman was declared a **** and got 4...............

Such a ****, understandable... thanks for pointing it out.

the **** was directed at cocko I think there is a site rule you can use **** in anything directed at cocko! I could be wrong but better say cocko is a **** to cover myself

im sure ive seen that rule somewhere aswell, it makes sense.

I think if you use the term **** as more descriptive than emotive then it's acceptable.............for example................Cocko is a useless **** as opposed to that useless **** Cocko........................

I think if you use the term **** as more descriptive than emotive then its is accepatble.............for example................Cocko is a useless **** as opposed to that useless **** Cocko........................

E the most D.

haha why do all my threads end up in cocko is a **** discussion :p well its true and he is the best as I learnt off him so I hope I am almost a **** as he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back