Where Is It?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hint! North South East West?

The region is described as "on the coast", so it is east.

It's a real easy one for locals in the area.

BribieG
That is a nice pile!

No one has it yet!

The region is described as "on the coast", so it is east.

It's a real easy one for locals in the area.

BribieG
That is a nice pile!

No one has it yet!

errr...you forgot to answer the Bunyip there?
Surely it can`t be. :unsure:

stagga.

Looks like the stockpile at that big warehouse across from Silverwater jail

I wish someone would get it.....the excitement is killing me :p

ah geeeze of course.....{light bulb flicks on}..... TB`s backyard after another successful raid against illegal keg holders.

stagga.

This would be better it you took a picture of the glass of beer in the brewery\pub\bar and people try to guess the bar and the beer. Then you could collate it all and be a visual diary of sorts.

Just a thought (but I dont want to spoil the fun)...how about you put your location in so the "locals" that you keep referring to would have more of a chance of winning the comp?
Cheers
Steve

I originally thought old Powers kegs and Yatala as the location. But that aint in roachville so I am wrong but thought i would post anyway.
:icon_offtopic: Probably because I am one of those rougharsed overcharging Qld tradies :D . Sorry carb couldnt help meself.

Brad

This would be better it you took a picture of the glass of beer in the brewery\pub\bar and people try to guess the bar and the beer. Then you could collate it all and be a visual diary of sorts.

Good idea, as I have none, I thought I would start with something I saw.

Just a thought (but I dont want to spoil the fun)...how about you put your location in so the "locals" that you keep referring to would have more of a chance of winning the comp?
Cheers
Steve

I don't live in the same state, but I do go there for work.

Probably because I am one of those rougharsed overcharging Qld tradies :D .

I'm probably rough enough myself to understand. Keep up the good work.

OK, enough is enough. It's too hard and I realise there is probably not many locals from there here, but I could be wrong. That picture is from the street at a transport depot in Taree. Those kegs are always there.

Open floor!

300x300_breakfast_ck_hotel.jpg

Latest posts

Back