Where Are You From ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you live and brew ?

• New South Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

• Victoria

• Tasmania

• Western Australia

• Northern Territory

• ACT

• New Zealand

• ummm there was somewhere else......South Australia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Born is outer melbourne
moved to the gippsland lakes in vic
moved to QLD
back to melb, then moved to current location in Melb

mmmm melbourne water ;)

I did'nt know we where going way back to where we were born !

:rolleyes:

Batz said:
I did'nt know we where going way back to where we were born !

:rolleyes:
I'm OK as long as they don't ask where my father was born ;)

Born in Brisbane, raised in North Queensland all over the place, spent a year in canada and moved to brisbane for Uni in 1988. Been here ever since......

Born at a very early age, 40 years later living in Adelaide, home of the brewers (so far in this poll anyway B) )

C&B
TDA

I'm from inner city Melb.
Surely there are more than 4 Vic brewers here!

cheers

Born in sydney, moved to Bundaberg Qld in 1995, and I am the only all grain brewer up here that I know of :( .

Do you go to the West Coast Brewers meetings VtPA?

Born in Ouyen Victoria and now live in Adelaide.

Have been brewing for a few years and really enjoy it.

All grain here ............... very kit challenged :D

Steve

Gday All

I was born and bred in Tassie lived there most of my life until moving to South Australia in 1997 and still currently residing in Adelaide....

cheers and beers
ozdevi

Born in Newcastle, moved to Maitland for most of me childhood, then moved back to Newcastle for 4 years, then went awol like hopeye (but for not as long!)

USA - 18 months (9 months in San Diego, and the rest of the time traipsing around getting drunk)
London - 7 months in total between surf trips
Northern Peru - 10 months in total
Mexico - 3 months (met a hot Latina girl that lived near a good beach)
Canada - 8 months

Now living in Forster, a few hours north of newcastle, surfing, working, and doing something I always swore I would do when I got home (after seeing how many good beers there are in the world) - brewing, and I bloody love it. Life is pretty good, eh? Now I just have to do something about not working anymore :p
Trent

hi trent
dont want to work anymore?
reckon you should open a homebrew shop.must be the greatest job around.get to meet heaps of people and get to sample others beer so you can give an honest opinion.have brew days and raise the interest/taste more beers :chug:
ahhh this may be my next job if i play my cards right plus a micro on the side.mind you it probably is no good if you plan on becoming rich as im sure alot of the profits go down the drain if you get my drift ;)

cheers
big d(dreaming again)

big d said:
im sure alot of the profits go down the drain if you get my drift ;)

cheers
big d(dreaming again)
delete "drain"
insert "gullet"

Christchurch NZ born and raised, last 7 years (and all brewing) in Brisbane.

dreamboat

That's one on the board for New Zealand !
Wellington New Zealand, great place as you'll have seen on the telly on Saturday

Top forum guys, it's the best read I get each day

Wellington New Zealand born and bred. But if you watched the game on Saturday you will immediately understand why I now live in Perth. In between I lived in UK, Italy and Brisbane. But all my brewing has been in Perth.

jaytee said:
That's one on the board for New Zealand !
Wellington New Zealand, great place as you'll have seen on the telly on Saturday

Top forum guys, it's the best read I get each day
I was in Wellington for the weekend to see the game and what a great game it was. With the cold weather in Wellington at the weekend I can't believe how I put up with it when I lived there for 7 years.

Born and breed in Nelson (top of the South Island of NZ) then as above seven years in Wellington.

Sydney now for 8 years via Europre for a while.

Beers,
Doc

Im from melbourne, lived here all my life except for last year which was spent in the lovely city of canberra.

:lol: Gday All, I come from a mental institution in Sydney and got a transfer to Brisbane due to the better weather, when I got an assesment in Brisbane they let me out as they said I should fit in up here nicely . Im now in the Noosa hinterland living on a couple of acres making my own beer and growing my own smoking requirements, I spend most days on Noosa beach with an esky full of home brew smoking and perving on the bird life up here. :chug: :lol: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back