When Do You Start Thinking I Want A Home Brew !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
Half way home from work I start running through the beers on tap I cant wait until I get home for that beer I have stuck in my mind

A couple of pints and I am Ok .

If I ever run out of my home brew I dont have a great desire to go to the pub for a beer so I dont think I am an alchoholic .

when do you desire a home brew !!!

pumpy :)

Half way home from work I start running through the beers on tap I cant wait until I get home for that beer I have stuck in my mind

A couple of pints and I am Ok .

If I ever run out of my home brew I dont have a great desire to go to the pub for a beer so I dont think I am an alchoholic .

when do you desire a home brew !!!

pumpy :)
Right about 7pm when we've just finished dinner and the wine glass is empty. :D

About 1 minute after I wake up, but enforce a personal rule, none before 5pm. Unless there's some reason, like mates around or something.

in the morning when I wake up, right before the breakfast :rolleyes:

no, just kidding, seriously Ive the same desire when the day work is done and start relaxing.

Even when I go to Stammtisch once the week and drink Bitburger there, Im gonna enjoy my homebrew afterwards.

:icon_cheers:

EDIT: wow, Screwy has been faster...

Razz OOOOHHHH mixin it .

BB thats logical

Screwy , discipline mine is 12 noon at the weekends

Zwickle I wish I could go to Stammtisch once the week and drink Bitburger.

Pumpy :)

i have a 12 noon rule on weekends too pumpy

on weekdays..... its an hour before i knock off...... i think of that crisp refreshing beer amd usually the first half goes strain down the throat. I go AHHHHHHHHHHH and then im right.

if i feel like a taste in the mornings i tend to check the beers that are firmenting....... that doesnt count ...... right :lol:

cheers

Every time I stop doing something.
Like now.
Unfortunately thats life,
back to work <_<

on weekdays..... its an hour before i knock off...... i think of that crisp refreshing beer amd usually the first half goes strain down the throat. I go AHHHHHHHHHHH and then im right.

if i feel like a taste in the mornings i tend to check the beers that are firmenting....... that doesnt count ...... right :lol:

cheers

Tony , Your a bladdy legend ,

Just get your brewery logo back on you signature.

People will think you are a drunk

Pumpy ;)

Every time I stop doing something.
Like now.
Unfortunately thats life,
back to work <_<

Matti you are always sleeping or perhaps you just work at different times to 'normal' people

Pumpy ;)

Not every day but after a hard physical day I will be keen but keen or not, I limit to drinking two or three times a week. But I have to say when its Summer the urge is greater and two or three times can turn out more.

Shawn

Not every day but after a hard physical day I will be keen but keen or not, I limit to drinking two or three times a week. But I have to say when its Summer the urge is greater and two or three times can turn out more.

Shawn

It is good to have some control Shawn ,I wish I had some control . -_-

Let me rephrase that ....

It is good to have some control Shawn ,I am glad I have no control. ^_^

Pumpy

Yeah c'mon Tony
Bring back your signiture

Here it is

newsig.jpg

As soon as I start making my way to work I can't help but think about my homebrew, how its each one's doing, and how good they're gonna taste, and how I hope they don't turn out crap, etc. It's like i've left my kids unattended and a bit paranoid that they may turn from little angels to devils over the course of a day.
Not that I plan on drinking any of my children once they're finished maturing or anything, that would be a bit creepy.

Soon as I'm driving home I crave a beer too.
On weekends the party usually starts at 11:00-12:00

Also whenever I go around Pumpy's place the man always has great beer

Franko

cheers

thats better Tony ;)

post_1472_1192447839.jpg

there you go boys

I was experimenting with the animated pic and never got to changing it back.

Pumpy............ you callin me an alco?

people may think it...... I know it :lol: :p

cheers

Latest posts

Back