When Do You Start Thinking I Want A Home Brew !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there you go boys

I was experimenting with the animated pic and never got to changing it back.

Pumpy............ you callin me an alco?

people may think it...... I know it :lol: :p

cheers

I know you not ,

thats much better Tony !!

Love that Logo

Pumpy :)

I'm gong fine, no inclination or yearning and then do a quick log on when I get to work and that bl*%y "what's in the glass" thread get me hankering for an ale. I'm driving home with the prospect of that big hit of dry hopped Amarillo in my current APA :icon_drool2: . After one or two I'm happy to shut the shed for the night but that thread..... ;) .
Cheers
Doug

About 1 minute after I wake up, but enforce a personal rule, none before 5pm. Unless there's some reason, like mates around or something.

About now! :lol: I check AHB first thing in the morning!

Yep, always thinking about brewing, check AHB and the other sites first thing at work.
Thinking about actually drinking HB? I wait until noon for that, and am actually managing a few AFD's a week now.

when I wake up in the morning.... of course I wouldn't start then but the thought of my beer on tap is always there :)

I thought about having an AFD last night but I had the first bottle of my Licorice Stout chilled in the fridge ready to go so I failed :eek:
Tasted great and only been in the bottle for 2 weeks (It had a big run in the secondary container)

i think they're a few blokes on here that work shutdowns, mine sites etc the same as i do and they'll confirm the blanket breath tests, the random breath tests, the pi$$ in a cup for me please tests....

anyhoo, my point is after all this scrutinisation there are no rules when you're in the shed, if i feel like a beer at 6am i have one one.

so yeah.. at work = no hb. at home = no rules :chug: B)

Cheers
Yard

bulged a disc at work three weeks ago so all i have to do all day is wake up,swallow some morphine for the pain then sit at the bar :p
would much rather be at work though,i dont know how a dole bludger can last 5 mins without killing themselves coz there is nothin else to do.
thank the boffins for the internet,otherwise id be :wacko: :icon_drunk: then :icon_vomit:

unfortunately i cant get the idea of homebrew outta my head,dug my own grave i guess by buyin that first morgans starter kit 6 mths ago

cheers,dan

If your question is when do I think about drinking my first beer of the day that could be anytime of the day, but would always have 2 or 3 after work and a couple more on weekends, with one beer free day per week. (if I remember)
As for thinking about brewing...............as soon as I wake up.
I also check AHB as soon as I get to work.

Go easy on me you blokes. :D I'm on the CSIRO diet, so I have to limit my alcohol intake to 4 a day. :(
what's the csiro diet?

Just had a fire alarm. How convenient is it when an irish pub is only 100m away from the Evacuation point?
It's been a good arvo.

Latest posts

Back