Whats Your Favorite Forum Argument?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite forum argument?

• Chill vs No chill?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BIAB vs traditional All Grain

• Editing Wiki articles?

• Darren vs Retailers?

• Kegging vs Bottling?

• DIY electrics vs Lethalcorpse?

• Batz vs Wheatbeers?

• Total voters
You wouldn't know a good forum arguement if you fell over one Spills 8)

I remember a bloke (I think from Wagga) creating a few heated discussions? What was his name again? Peter? They were good to read.
Cheers
Steve

Maybe some of our sponsors may want to stock boxing gloves etc. :lol:

Anyone interested in a bulk buy of knuckle dusters ?? :lol:

Dammit! I cant find my flick knife! :ph34r:

Cheers

I remember a bloke (I think from Wagga) creating a few heated discussions? What was his name again? Peter? They were good to read.
Cheers
Steve

He spent much of his time arguing (or agreeing) with himself. Nothing like a clown with multiple accounts.

Cheers
Steve

Was he called Chippy ?

It bad when you start an argument with yourself and loose..... ;)

Just to go OT a little longer, thanks for support and information guys. My landlord sucks total ass. I think its more the RE agent though (i think the landlord is the house owner, wouldn't have a clue though tbh). I've rung and let them know (not complained) about stuff that has broken without my doing anything (bust water main shot rocks and cracked tiles etc) - stuff that doesn't bother me all that much. I rang up about the over 3 times, what really pissed me off is the third time I spoke to the agent (the stupid secretary lady wasnt in) - and she said there was NO record of me ringing up about anything since I moved in (must be at least 10 things total). Once I spoke to the agent, I had repairers over sussing out problems within 24hrs.

Now I'm justing waiting on parts for them to fix my ancient oven/stove unit.

FWIW though I don't think my problem is considered urgent - 3/4 the hotplates still work, just one hotplate and the oven doesnt. I guess oven's arent considered essential for cooking (although 90% of my cooking is baking...).

And to get back OT, I agree with most of what Darren says :ph34r:

Some of Jovial Monks advice was entertaining and provokes plenty of arguments.
Some of his better ideas were advising newbies to do five hour boils, and use over 200g of goldings in a single brew. And yes, this guy was a retailer!

I remember the secret "jovial monk free" chat room that you had to type a special script to enter.

His problem was that he didn't post sober, and then he slagged everyone off in the chat rooms.
I think he had major issues with PoL and Chiller IIRC

How come when my poll says 'Normal AG' I cop a few sarcastic remarks bout the word 'normal' but no one comments when the term 'Traditional AG' is used. Is using an esky with SS braid a tradition that goes back to ancient Germanic times? Did archeologists find eskys carved from stone with hand beaten copper manifolds and chiller coils lying near by in ancient Babylon? Do monks use ancient Nasa burners and PVC hose?

:p Spleen vented, over it now...

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=23988

137 votes out of over 8000. :eek:
Looks like there is a long way to go yet for an absolute leader?
Will I die of old age by the time an absolute winner pops up????

TP :beer:

I seem to recall some heated discussion about the issue of banning PistolPatch from posting after 11 pm or midnight ??

TIDAL PETE...........

VOLTAIRE = BENJAMIN FRANKLIN .....(Famous Quote...)

CHEERS
PJ.

I seem to recall some heated discussion about the issue of banning PistolPatch from posting after 11 pm or midnight ??

Patch is a (Very informative) pussy compared to others here.
His only fault (If you could call it a fault?) was to ramble on & on & and on & on & on when he had a few in him such in the way as I am doing now. :D

ONYA PAT! Where are you Old Son?
superman-239.gif

TP :beer:

Ps ----- Sorry PJ, missed your post. Thanks for that. :icon_cheers:

yeah pat was fun. What happened to that dude?

He is still around. Just quiet is all.

Back