What's The Go With The Brisbane German Club?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davewaldo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm heading to the Brisbane German Club tonight with the family (no kids) and I've never been there before. It seems to be quite respected for beers in Brisbane.

So I'm wondering what I need to know about the place, what beers are on tap and what beers I should definitely try?

I know I need to be a member, are there any benefits to being a full member over just a social member? There isn't much info on their website.

Feel free to tell me all about the place! :icon_cheers:

Cheers,

Dave.

Hi Guys,

I'm heading to the Brisbane German Club tonight with the family (no kids) and I've never been there before. It seems to be quite respected for beers in Brisbane.

So I'm wondering what I need to know about the place, what beers are on tap and what beers I should definitely try?

I know I need to be a member, are there any benefits to being a full member over just a social member? There isn't much info on their website.

Feel free to tell me all about the place! :icon_cheers:

Cheers,

Dave.

It's only $5.00 for a social member and you get a discount on beers from the bar and take aways. Only way to go, and you can sign others in.

Batz

So a social member can sign others in AND they get beer discount?

So if a group of 6 were going only one would need to be a social member and the others don't need to be members at all? That sounds great. So what benefits are there for being a full member?

So if a group of 6 were going only one would need to be a social member and the others don't need to be members at all? That sounds great. So what benefits are there for being a full member?

You get to swear in German and wear a bib and brace without riddicule

974-1.jpg

You as a member get discount only. I'm not sure if you could sign in 6 others, perhaps some of the others may need to put their hand in their pocket and find a whole $5.00 as well.

Batz

You better like that kind of entertainment, otherwise it's no fun. Talking from experience here...

Back