Whats The Best Bottlo In Melbourne For Craft Beer ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett mccluskey

Reaction score
A friend of a friend is in Melbourne from the UK now on business,she wants to take a 6 pack of Aussie craft beer back to a friend there,a hombrewer .Suggestions on the best bottlo,and beer selection appreciated.I think lcpa and coopers are available there ,so nix them :icon_cheers:

Not right in Melb but Slowbeer is the best independent I've ever been to. Worth the few mins extra, bout 10 mins from the city, in Hawthorne

Otherwise near the City is Purvis Beer on Bridge Rd Richmond and its Tip top.
Blackhearts and Sparrows on lygon in East Brunswick is ok but their Nth Fitzroy Store has a better range.

Stop in at an IGA, had more craft beer selection than most bottle'o's in WA. Wrong damn side of the country again !

Not right in Melb but Slowbeer is the best independent I've ever been to. Worth the few mins extra, bout 10 mins from the city, in Hawthorne

Haven't popped into Slowbeer yet, looking forward to a visit though after browsing their website.

Slowbeer Linky

Another plus one for Slowbeer. Little store but all quality. Well priced too. Purvis beer & The Local Bottleshop are equal seconds.

Blackhearts & Sparrows, Lygon st Brunswick have an excellent selection. They've also got a shop in north Fitzroy

Haven't popped into Slowbeer yet, looking forward to a visit though after browsing their website.

Slowbeer Linky

I've only been in there once and walked out 100 clams lighter, like a kid in a Lolly store. Lucky the missus was with or I could have been lighter than that.

Latest posts

Back