Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dent's AIPA.

This is a really nice beer. Great malt backbone and an awesome hop combination. It has a kind of red creaming soda meets citrus bomb going on. From memory, I think there was a heap of citra in the mix.

The pic does it little justice. Cheers.

1381588_10202205476922166_1612410490_n.jpg

Dent's AIPA.
IPA? I don't remember any IPA.. oh wait, that keg is still alive? I abandoned it months ago! I thought it was gonna get taken care of ages ago :lol:

Nice to see it is still good. Thanks.

Haha, yeah I've nursed it for a while now, (cutting back a bit) but it got a caning on the weekend! The dreaded glass full of foam is around the corner, mate.

BenKen25 said:
my Asian lager using pilsner malt and thai red rice. 3.2% awesome beer for time of year very sessionable
attachicon.gif
red rice lager.jpg
Wow! What Pils malt you use? I reckon thats the lightest colour beer iv'e ever seen. Good work mate....good work indeed.

Jono's Granny.
50% Jonagold. 50% Granny Smith. SO4.
Making me feel much better after having to throw away my mouldy English Brown :(

IMAG0549.jpg

Dubbel , good for watching the original Avengers. Emma Peel in a catsuit,mmm.dubbel22.JPG

Just cracked my latest Dunkel, I ever so lightly cube hopped this one with Hallertau. Worked a treat, very nice indeed.

Dunkel.JPG

winkle said:
Dubbel , good for watching the original Avengers. Emma Peel in a catsuit,mmm.
attachicon.gif
dubbel22.JPG
Is that a lonely pork scratching waving left of shot there ? They smell like dog food....but taste so good !!

Must get some pork scratchings for tonight, as for the photo - copper kettle chilli chips.

kettle_new-551x605.jpg

Ohh yeah. These chips with an IPA thanks winkle my afternoon is sorted.

Batz said:
Just cracked my latest Dunkel, I ever so lightly cube hopped this one with Hallertau. Worked a treat, very nice indeed.
The view is ruined with those banana trees missing.

Dunno where the camera has got to so heres the phones version of a photo, this is the latest keg on tap - Puerto Galera Picnic IPA. I don't do many big IPAs but this is full of C hops and and interesting pine note or two.
(only 6.5% abv so loses a point or two there)

pgp.JPG

winkle said:
Dunno where the camera has got to so heres the phones version of a photo, this is the latest keg on tap - Puerto Galera Picnic IPA. I don't do many big IPAs but this is full of C hops and and interesting pine note or two.
(only 6.5% abv so loses a point or two there)

Nice to have something low alc on tap for a change, eh Perry.

jyo said:
The view is ruined with those banana trees missing.
You should see what I'm doing to the Camphor Laurel trees.

Back