Whats a hop you could live with forever?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer Brew said:
Saaz for me. Although living without my dark beers in winter would be hard. If I was able to have 2 then would add EKG.
You can Saaz in a dark Czech lager. gosh!

Dave70 said:
Not seeing much love for Sorachi ace.
Yeah, not here. Sorry if that was not expected.

Judanero said:
Tough question, almost like 'if you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life..'

(That is an impossible question, even ten songs is still a tough ask)

My vote is Hallertauer Mittelfrüh, purely because it works in a lager, pils, tripel, alt, dunkel etc, all the Euros.

I haven't tried it but I imagine it could also work in a pale ale, stout and/or white IPA.
I believe that songs would get boring way before any beer would. No comparison at all: songs and hops.

Camo6 said:
I've already made the mistake of promising to live with one female until I die. Please don't make me do the same with my hop flowers.

I now live vicariously through my hop additions and can't bring myself to brew SMASH beers.

But, if I have to give an answer (hypothetically ofcourse), then the choice is easy: Lyndsey Pelas.
I made that mistake too, but she decided that I was no longer a viable option. I still have beer.
Lyndsey? Meh. Not my type at all

Yob said:
only 1 hop?

just shoot me now
True dat, Brother...
TESTIFY!!! Refuse to choose.
Life's too short to limit ALL your options. Having said that, I have used Amarillo in a weizen and Cascade in a lager and both came out very drinkable.

Latest posts

Back