What Is Your Main Manliness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most blokes would have packed their balls away after this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq5Ue66WtZo

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1464592195.385774.jpg

4scCrka.jpg

Will make a knife
Will start a fire with sticks

Have already camped out for a week, several times - but with too many conveniences...need to find my own food next time

Citizen arrest....I'm going to catch some asshole coward punching someone one day.

Save a life...shouldn't be on the card. Not a good wish.

**** snakes

Bottom row forth from the left worries me.

You know you want to. They are a damn raunchy ****.... Moist and curly, residual sexual juices aroma for hours later.

I'm with you Dave. C'mon ladies - **** beards!

Edit: Someone just hacked my account and posted something disturbing. Golly gosh, I shall have to find that good for nothing bad person and give them a stern talking to.

:)

That ^^^^ would have to be the most disturbing thing I have read on AHB for a long time...

zorsoc_cosdog said:
You know you want to. They are a damn raunchy ****.... Moist and curly, residual sexual juices aroma for hours later.

I'm with you Dave. C'mon ladies - **** beards!

Edit: Someone just hacked my account and posted something disturbing. Golly gosh, I shall have to find that good for nothing bad person and give them a stern talking to.

:)
I mean, as in the exclamation, not the noun sense silly.

But your hacker may have a point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C5nE4UqqLk

I guess that when you have a proper beard, instead of glued on pubes or one with that much wax in it that the bee's cry poor, you will take any offer from sexy from hot ladies......

Its ok Dave, sexy ladies also like plumbers as well B)

I am not sure what hipsters do for sex....

They look in the mirror and think 'my beard, tatts, bike, banjo and dinner bill cost heaps but I still look like I'm poor. Might go take some cocaine and have a pull while watching my own youtube channel'.

manticle said:
They look in the mirror and think 'my beard, tatts, bike, banjo and dinner bill cost heaps but I still look like I'm poor. Might go take some cocaine and have a pull while watching my own youtube channel'.
Whilst being careful not to mess up that op-shop $8 knitted jumper ( tan of course )

Ducatiboy stu said:
Its ok Dave, sexy ladies also like plumbers as well B)

Yep, ladies cant get enough of a man with an enormous invoice.

When I was younger....

I used to drive triple road trains carting freight and large Brahman bullocks who Moo really angrily and deeply.

I can back a double road train onto a third trailer and hook it up in the middle of the night.

I've driven large 90 ft charter boats

I worked with Malcolm Douglas at his croc park and have been out catching crocodiles. I've sat on an American Alligator.

I spent a night through a cyclone when Rosetta hit Broome

Now that I'm a bit older...

I can repair home appliances.

I can brew and drink my own beer

The message here to you young guys is enjoy it while you can...

(Driving through flood waters North of Sandfire roadhouse just after Cyclone Rosetta hit)
Capture.JPG

Ahhh.... But if you did things differently, you wouldn't know now what you know now...

Slightly related, I was talking to a builder mate about a team of brickies working on one of his projects currently. A crew of young blokes, rudely muscled, who work like Trojans and predominantly non drinkers who hit the gym after work rather than the pub.
Not exactly my recollection of how bricklayers roll. Next to concreters, it was pretty much a brown paper bag sup-a-thon from lunchtime onward.

Latest posts

Back