What happened to flight Malaysian Airlines MH370?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To really remove any last traces of doubt in your mind that the great mass of humanity is rapidly disappearing in a rapidly expanding cloud of stupidity, read the talk page for the flight's article on wikipedia. A more pathetic collection of conspiracy theory numpties, self important twats and clueless armchair experts I have seldom seen.

I'm pretty sure we know where teenagers got the OMG, LFMAO, OFJYS&$BI etc trend from now.

Liam_snorkel said:
Love idiocracy. I regard it as a documentary rather fiction.

listen_to_yourself.png

I went to a DVD shop (remember those?) many years ago to ask for them to order it in for me to buy, and the bloke at the counter said "OMG best movie.. ever" in the Simpsons comic book guy's voice. Had a good laugh.

Did you know New Zealand coppers carry no guns, but tazers fitted actually with cameras?

All I'm saying is this encounter could have much funnier.

Ah, Police Ten 7. Never fails to deliver the goods.

http://youtu.be/ptRZM7WFA6k

Ducatiboy stu said:
It had 8hrs worth of fuel onboard.
I bet Chanel 7 is pissed of now as it can't be on a secret terrorist held island. " shit happens" .

Dave70 said:
Did you know New Zealand coppers carry no guns, but tazers fitted actually with cameras?

All I'm saying is this encounter could have much funnier.

Ah, Police Ten 7. Never fails to deliver the goods.

http://youtu.be/ptRZM7WFA6k
Define definitive :lol: :chug: . If Clinton wasn't so pissed he could of claimed that he drank all those bourbon cans after the accident to settle his nerves.....................whilst waiting for james :lol:

Liam_snorkel said:
I went to a DVD shop (remember those?) many years ago to ask for them to order it in for me to buy, and the bloke at the counter said "OMG best movie.. ever" in the Simpsons comic book guy's voice. Had a good laugh.
Re another thread, I was talking to a teenage female shop assistant at Big W re my friend's DVD player that wouldn't play MP4s and .mkv files off a stick and the lass said "were those MP4s Blu-ray files?

I smiled condescendingly and was about to pat her on her pretty little female and thus vacant head and say "look, dear, let me put it in terms you can understand: Blu-ray is a disc format and we are talking about something completely different here, that's downloaded torrentz" but she got in first and said:

"because if you've downloaded torrenz that are clearly BD-rip, even though they are mp4, then even new DVD players can't decipher the codec so you need a Blu-ray player that has the necessary circuitry - and probably play a lot of mkv files as well"

Reality check: 19 year old lass in Taree knows perfect shit. :super:

I bought the Blu-ray of course for my friend, and if I was 45 years younger I'd currently be gazing adoringly at said chick over a hundred dollar meal at The Sicilian (Victoria Street) :p

Cheers
Pops

bradsbrew said:
Define definitive
Finally, NZ has a 'Please explain' equivalent they can call their own.

• South China Sea search stopped with new focus
  • Investigators conclude people with flying experience hijacked plane
  • No motive, no demands, and still no sight of plane
  • Official: Hijacking no longer a theory — ‘it is conclusive’

In my best Cluedo impersonation voice.

Al Qaeda linked extremist.
Economy class.
With a shoe bomb.

Dave70 said:
Wow.
Pilot speak must be super heavyweight of acronym use.
There is nothing that aviation loves more than acronyms. It's a toss up between them and the army as to who has more.

I really can't understand how, in this day and age, someone in the cockpit can just flick a switch and make a plane disappear.

I have a GPS tracker at work that can send the office an email via satellite with a current GPS position. It can even be automated to send a position every 15 minutes or so if you so desire. Just turn it on and let it do its thing.
They're so cheap we actually have two.
Costs about 100 bucks and weighs bugger all.
Surely that would be a lot better than using god knows how many man hours and dollars, involving umpteen countries that may or may not get along with each other, searching stupidly large amounts of oceans and causing mass global speculation.

What an absolute clusterfuck of a situation.

Latest posts

Back